RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
YES where pls i searched the whole town i can only find her in the public bath and she doesn't take gifts there

can anyone pls help ?
YES where pls i searched the whole town i can only find her in the public bath and she doesn't take gifts there

can anyone pls help ?
She always is inside the house with singrun in first floor

how are u not gonna mention the pretty ribbon for sigrun? you even get a unique cg for it
I know but the plushy always get a lot of relationship points with her

Are these the only characters you can give gifts to? Because there are a lot of gifts
You can give to kashima too but its just her and the others in the moment

You can give to kashima too but its just her and the others in the moment
But there is no scene with kashima in the moment so its not worthy

• Sad
Reactions: omarsayed

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
I think its a bug

If you have other saves use them

Or unfortunately start a new game and save in other file

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
I really think saves from versions earlier than 0.3.9hotfix are bugged, something must have changed in the game libraries. I can't get any of them to work properly, and if I add the profile+saves folder that I'd been using it breaks the game with a java error. Oh well... sucks, but I guess I'll just look for something else at this point.

Maybe that's why some people can't find the new Suzuya scenes, it would make sense.

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
I really think saves from versions earlier than 0.3.9hotfix are bugged, something must have changed in the game libraries. I can't get any of them to work properly, and if I add the profile+saves folder that I'd been using it breaks the game with a java error. Oh well... sucks, but I guess I'll just look for something else at this point.

Maybe that's why some people can't find the new Suzuya scenes, it would make sense.
Yeah that must be the case a lot of games do this

keff

Jan 21, 2018
Where is it?
if you don't know where that is then you aren't able to meet her yet. the only times you meet carmen are when she's introduced to the story and after you find her room key at the end of the current main story. use the guide that comes with the game if you're confused

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
The new sex scene with Carmen is meh. The author is usually the adventurous type when it comes to sex scenes but now he is sticking way too much to vanilla...
I think it's just that the combination of that position and viewpoint that leaves the CG underwhelming. Were it to have been a side-view with a bit of x-ray or reverse cowgirl position it would have been a lot better IMHO. Don't even get to see any naughty bits :(. Hopefully this won't be the last time carmen has a bit of fun with the MC.

Another thing is that I know he does full illustrations of characters and then trims them down for busts, should really show the full illustrations at least once, like when meeting a character, or when something about them ( not their expression XD ) changes.

Reactions: keff

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
The carmen sex scene was underwhelming for the reason that your character was a loli, and I dont like lolis, and also the fact that she gets fucked. Is the MC always going to be the "submissive" in most relatioships?

keff

Jan 21, 2018
The carmen sex scene was underwhelming for the reason that your character was a loli, and I dont like lolis, and also the fact that she gets fucked. Is the MC always going to be the "submissive" in most relatioships?
the mc is a really submissive person in general, i don't think she's ever going to get very dominant even if she does top. there's millions of other dom futa content out there, submissive stuff is not as common so i appreciate it.

Reactions: Sasarko99

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
the mc is a really submissive person in general, i don't think she's ever going to get very dominant even if she does top. there's millions of other dom futa content out there, submissive stuff is not as common so i appreciate it.
There isnt that much stuff were the MC is a dominant futa. That is also with a good story and renders.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes