RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
The carmen sex scene was underwhelming for the reason that your character was a loli, and I dont like lolis, and also the fact that she gets fucked. Is the MC always going to be the "submissive" in most relatioships?
That's your personal taste, not objective criticism so don't offer it up as such.

I for one, couldn't care less if the MC were turned loli regularly and never used her dick again. She grows 8 tenta-cocks and the rest of the game is just her tentacle fucking everything else? Still won't care. What I do care about is getting CGs that are well done.

Reactions: Sasarko99

keff

Jan 21, 2018
That's your personal taste, not objective criticism so don't offer it up as such.

I for one, couldn't care less if the MC were turned loli regularly and never used her dick again. She grows 8 tenta-cocks and the rest of the game is just her tentacle fucking everything else? Still won't care. What I do care about is getting CGs that are well done.
i didn't like it very much because none of the action was visible and literally all of the mc's body wasn't in frame. the art itself was good but another angle or position would have made the scene much better.

Reactions: Sasarko99

keff

Jan 21, 2018
cant find all the ghosts in the mansion help!
if you go back to the first hide and seek room they give you hints, most of them are just peeking a few pixels of their hair behind objects. the last one i couldn't find was in the twisting hallway, it's near the entrance. i didn't interact with her bc i assumed it was one of the enemies. iirc the rest were in the courtyard, in the piano room, the one in the kitchen that asked for the teddy, and i cannot remember where the last one is

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
I'm at the part where you rescue the town's folk from the demons don't know what to do next, plus for the castle how to get to the ladder in the one room

Artemis 20

May 29, 2020
I went through the current history of this version of the game and I can not understand anything. Where is this winding corridor? How do I fire events in the library? And in general, I passed the game or not?

Memehawk12

Oct 8, 2020
I just completed the game and am left with some questions and update suggestions, ill start with the questions.

1.) Is there anywhere i can find a chart for relationship events with people? I wanna get maxed out with sigrun but the only special interaction Ive gotten with her is the one where she was trying to go into the castle.

2.) Who all actually has special scenes? Ive only gotten bessie and slime girl, and one more that wont be listed due to spoils.

And now for my suggestions.

1.) You should be able to use the bathroom as a "recollection chamber" of sorts, allowing you to revisit old sex scenes

2.) During the day you should be able to party up with maxed affinity characters and do small tasks around town

3.) An upgraded battle system is needed

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Just a question how many sex scenes are there in this game? if its like worth playing it... another thing would be if you can have sexual interactions with the persons that you are living together or not? would appreciate the answers

Nick_dude

Feb 28, 2019
I need some help. In the quest menu its black and cant see the quest description. I'm in the first quest that's given to you when you unlock the menu. Also is there a walkthrough notes? Also what do you have to do for hil to recover

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes