RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
is there any way to see or get the cg of the game once un locked or in the folders of the game ?

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
Yes there is 2 mimics in the game i dont remember where is the other one but trust me
ohh i didnt find this one then. btw is that game has updates ?i wanted to friend and have date with Suzuya but its in WIP when asking her. i wanted to see what those huge balls hiding in shaft

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
ohh i didnt find this one then. btw is that game has updates ?i wanted to friend and have date with Suzuya but its in WIP when asking her. i wanted to see what those huge balls hiding in shaft
this version its the current of the game
but to get a scene with suzuya you have to get 20 relationship with her
to increase the relationship you have to give her presents talk with the white haired guy in the teachers room in the school
when you have 20 relationship go to bathhouse on saturday on evening

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
this version its the current of the game
but to get a scene with suzuya you have to get 20 relationship with her
to increase the relationship you have to give her presents talk with the white haired guy in the teachers room in the school
when you have 20 relationship go to bathhouse on saturday on evening
I have like 64 relation with her same with the big boob s pink hait girl. but with suzuya when i alk to her its saids WIP when she ask me to help her clean

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
I have like 64 relation with her same with the big boob s pink hait girl. but with suzuya when i alk to her its saids WIP when she ask me to help her clean
oh this is in devolopment yet so forget it for now
she has a quest too but i dont remember how to trigger but its in devolopment too so forget it for now too

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
sad i wanted to see that thing. im a bit stuck now dunno what to do but maybe i'll wait an update.

Do you know if we can open the game files to see the pic inside ? its in rpgmv thing cant open them with paint etc

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes