RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019

in this site has all pics and sprites of the game
oh i already known that thanks but i touhgt there was more, btw how they got all those img ? and how to gzet the scene with suzuya in bathroom?

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
ohh ? i think i missed something , i didnt knew she was living with us in the house , all i know is she's a maid that clean the house tuesday and thursday. thanks
No she dont live with us if you head to the east side of town you will find 2 houses head to the on in the right

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
This is how you see the images in a RPG Maker game:
1)Download the decryptor from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-decryptor.20369/
2)Open the decryptor and select the game folder.
3)Wait until it finishes decrypting all images in the game files (a pop up will appear when it's done)
5)Head over here: \www\img\pictures in the game's folder.
You should now be able to see the images.
WARNING: doing this will most likely break your game so make sure to create a backup.

Reactions: Nick_dude

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
*bit of Spoilers*
Just played the game (atm of me writing it's v0.3.10) I love this game, the concept is brilliant and the art is real good.
I'll just say the mansion is a fucking nightmare, and mostly because of the 3d parts, Those are ugly and unnecessary.
There aren't many sex scenes yet I believe, but I'm looking forward to more in the future, I loved the Carmen one at the end I just wish we had some shots from behind maybe a bit of X-ray too, to see how poor little Roz is getting bred.
The guide file was a nice touch and it was very useful to help me go through that damn mansion.
Looking forward to future updates I'm sure it'll be great, I can't wait for Hildr to use her gigantic cock on Roz or someone else, and the Librarian seems to have a sadistic dom in her waiting for awakening :oops: Step on my horse cock mooo~mmy.
O yea Smol Roz was really cute, must protect :LOL:

Reactions: Nick_dude and jhurl

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Too much grind and anoying things to do like the hide and seek event just for a few static images, I can't take it. Great art though.

nawwwwwwwww

Dec 20, 2020
I'm stuck. I'm at this part of the (spoiler-free) guide:
''2.4
What now?
After finishing the town, if you left for Umikaze and go back to Vigil Castle, you can find Hildr
and Thalia in the 5th floor, in the barracks. Thalia is in the basement kitchen and Hildr in the
living quarters. You can recruit Thalia back into your party, but not Hildr. At this point you can
look around in Umikaze to see if you missed anything, or go out hunting monsters with Thalia in the
previous floors and train her.''

I can't seem to find them anywhere, where are they?

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
I'm stuck. I'm at this part of the (spoiler-free) guide:
''2.4
What now?
After finishing the town, if you left for Umikaze and go back to Vigil Castle, you can find Hildr
and Thalia in the 5th floor, in the barracks. Thalia is in the basement kitchen and Hildr in the
living quarters. You can recruit Thalia back into your party, but not Hildr. At this point you can
look around in Umikaze to see if you missed anything, or go out hunting monsters with Thalia in the
previous floors and train her.''

I can't seem to find them anywhere, where are they?
When you enter the village go to right and enter the building

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes