RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

shailove

Aug 7, 2020
How do you get to Mt On'Zen?
It's down the path to the right of Carmen's castle. You have to talk to the nuns first I believe.

Does anybody else get stuck in the first area of the mountain map when they enter it for the second time?

D

Deleted member 234697

Thanks, it's weird tho, I can't get back to Carmen's Castle

D

Deleted member 234697

Neither of those. You have to talk to the nuns in Clarmont city before being able to go back to Carmen's castle.
I see, thanks it would have taken me forever to figure that out

tanets1

Nov 10, 2017
Can someone help me out with this issue, i have tried to do every possible thing i can think of to fix this. I have fiddled with system locales, downloaded newest game version etc. and after couple hours i'm starting to be on my wits end.

Edit: managed to fix the problem, for some reason the game downloaded from MEGA was somehow screwed up, while game from UPLOADHAVEN works just fine.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
That's a very small number of tags for a game that's been in development for 18 months. Are they outdated? Could someone comment which tags are missing so a mod can add them?

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
That's a very small number of tags for a game that's been in development for 18 months. Are they outdated? Could someone comment which tags are missing so a mod can add them?
Dev took a break. 90% of their work is commissions for patreons, they only work on that part time and this is their first game. Expect a long wait for this to get much H content.

i dont remember her having balls the size of melons
Character redesign. I'd expect them all to get a redesign at some point.

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
Dev took a break. 90% of their work is commissions for patreons, they only work on that part time and this is their first game. Expect a long wait for this to get much H content.

Character redesign. I'd expect them all to get a redesign at some point.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes