RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Nick_dude

Feb 28, 2019
This is how you see the images in a RPG Maker game:
1)Download the decryptor from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-decryptor.20369/
2)Open the decryptor and select the game folder.
3)Wait until it finishes decrypting all images in the game files (a pop up will appear when it's done)
5)Head over here: \www\img\pictures in the game's folder.
You should now be able to see the images.
WARNING: doing this will most likely break your game so make sure to create a backup.
You should link a folder of all pictures in the game file decrypted already

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
hmm i think they missed to update some pics too because if now she's like that rozcchan_1.png

she should have same size here too right ? hildrmeet.png

Reactions: b3non

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
hmm i think they missed to update some pics too because if now she's like that View attachment 1034907

she should have same size here too right ? View attachment 1034908
you are thinking too hard about object permanence, its like going to watch star wars and getting distracted by the fact that obi wan has no idea who rd-d2 is in the original films despite r2d2 being anakins companion droid

keff

Jan 21, 2018
glad to see this game is updating again, i'm gonna wait until more stuff in the town is fleshed out personally but this is one of my favs

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah, wasn't going to say anything but expect the old CGs to need updates as characters get redesigned as well... further prolonging the wait for content.

bloodcorn

Apr 9, 2018
i'm begging anyboy show me where this is.
A ghost will give you the key to the storage room, on the second floor East side. The storage
should be the first door you come across in the twisted hallway.

shailove

Aug 7, 2020
i'm begging anyboy show me where this is.
A ghost will give you the key to the storage room, on the second floor East side. The storage
should be the first door you come across in the twisted hallway.
I'm pretty sure that it was in first area you enter when leaving the room you get sent back to when the maids catch you.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
most recent character redesign might be my favorite ever, went from her dick poking out like cleavage to per pants bulging way out due to her massively enhanced balls, also the fox girl in the class was turned into a futa as well god damn i hope there are more redesigns coming

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes