RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
How in the hell does one get through the ghost mansion with that wonky ass perspective? I managed to get to the dungeon door but since everything is sideways I can't see anything.

Last edited:

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
How in the hell does one get through the ghost mansion with that wonky ass perspective? I managed to get to the dungeon door but since everything is sideways I can't see anything.

huh why its sideway ?

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
My issue was that I kept running into the maid near Carmen's room because I couldn't see down the hallway.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
The camera in that part is a little screwy, you can get it to face the proper direction if you go through the spots where in changes angles in a certain way. Can't remember exactly how I did it but mess around a bit and you'll manage.

gt2672328

Sep 22, 2020
How do you level up your stats? I levelled up, and got an upgrade point, but whenever I try to upgrade a stat, no matter what I press all I can do is go back (x or right click). No option to confirm.

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
How do you level up your stats? I levelled up, and got an upgrade point, but whenever I try to upgrade a stat, no matter what I press all I can do is go back (x or right click). No option to confirm.
when you spend your points just click on confirm

lauraskeez

Sep 21, 2018
Is there any way that you can make the text faster? It's kind of slogging at the beginning, having to read and wait for the text to scroll.

Great art though!

D

Deleted member 3439012

It feels like all the games with some effort are usually these obscure kinks... :/

Reactions: longsuper1
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes