RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
You know there's an edit button on every post you make that you can use to add any text you've forgotten, right?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I'm gonna play this game for the first time after the update hits, is there much sexual content yet?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I'm gonna play this game for the first time after the update hits, is there much sexual content yet?
Pretty grindy, simply doesn't worth the ridiculous ammount of time that'll you need to achieve the scenes, I suggest you do as I doing and wait the final version of the game, or if you want to see de CG's, just search on the rule34 site.

Last edited:

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Pretty grindy, simply doesn't worth the ridiculous ammount of time that'll you need to achieve de scenes, I suggest you do as I doing and wait the final version of the game, or if you want to see de CG's, just search on the rule34 site.
To be fair, this update starts you off at level 50 so there's not much grinding to be done imo, you just have to go through the story

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
To be fair, this update starts you off at level 50 so there's not much grinding to be done imo, you just have to go through the story
and what about people who have a save from the previous version? I imagine it's not compatible but...

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
and what about people who have a save from the previous version? I imagine it's not compatible but...
Not compatible, yep. Various switches and variables have been changed, so older saves will be EXTREMELY buggy

Edit: Saves are given inside the game folder tho so you can take advantage of those

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
I appreciate Roz is implementing a bunch of QoL changes etc, but how much art is in the new update? Is it just the Bessie scene and the new chars portraits or are there actual scenes?

Aug 4, 2018
hmmm i got stuck after Hildr join the party and have to break the stones...is there any work through i can check?????
ive tried everything i could do and still dont get what i have to do...

SkyfallcoopBR

Dec 7, 2020
Guys i'm with a problem, my save from 3.11.3 don't work in 4.0.0, anyone ha a full save in the new version, or a save after the spooky mansion?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes