RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Guys i'm with a problem, my save from 3.11.3 don't work in 4.0.0, anyone ha a full save in the new version, or a save after the spooky mansion?
I did say that previous version saves would be incompatible because of various switches and variables, but oh well.

Sidenote, 0.4.0.0 is very buggy, so some people might have a decent run through the game while others can be hard stuck in places, you've been warned.

Dragnarok

Aug 20, 2021
when did the charachter recive such change the last time i played she looked like she looks on the first page pictures why is she now ugly why the big balls and thinner body wtf

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
when did the charachter recive such change the last time i played she looked like she looks on the first page pictures why is she now ugly why the big balls and thinner body wtf
Because the creator of the game decided to... You know, change the art ?

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
can someone repost or put another link for the download? the nopy link is dead and using mega I'm already reach the limit of quotas so the only hope was nopy (other link was like getting limited spd download except nopy)

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Any guides or general character hangouts? Can't find where the librarian lives. Or where the other teacher is at before / after work.

Another girl "isn't interested in hanging out"

A "wait" option would be nice too.

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020
So I'm getting some visual bugs where sigrun is literlay everywhere and sometimes the same with mizuho, I can't interact with the though. Also I just git the new housemates and it went to the next day but I can't leave the classroom.

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
Guys the creator posted a hotfix
To fix bugs and etc
I will post a request tomorrow for this
This hotfix will solve the duplicate characters and other issues

Torins

May 2, 2017
Seems decent enough, I'll try it again in a few updates, hopefully it'll be more stable then.

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
Guys the char with lvl 50 was a testing process soon he will fix this
And for the one who are stuck in the game use his guide to progress in the game

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes