RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
hi so how do i get hildr back into the party?
Like so that i can move to floor 6
and how do i get the sweets for nefertitt?
also, can u join her harem?

Last edited:

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
hi so how do i get hildr back into the party?
Like so that i can move to floor 6
and how do i get the sweets for nefertitt?
also, can u join her harem?
Forget about the nefertit for now its not implemented yet but you can have the sweets with bessie in the east side of umikaze town
No you cant join her harem for now
To get hildr back go to east side of the town Where hildr is and enter in the houses to find some sisters

Reactions: ashley_1147

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
Forget about the nefertit for now its not implemented yet but you can have the sweets with bessie in the east side of umikaze town
No you cant join her harem for now
To get hildr back go to east side of the town Where hildr is and enter in the houses to find some sisters
cool!
how do you meet bessie tho?
Also, i cant find the sisters, could someone help?

Last edited:

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
btw, whens the next update?
Roz is working on the next update as we speak, no news on a date just yet though. He's focusing more on H scenes for this one though, with Suzuya being the spotlight girl this time. Think he's finally gonna start introducing the more date-like aspects of the game.

As for the sisters, they're two nuns. Their house is in the same location as the mayor's house, so just check all of the houses there and you should eventually find them.

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
Roz is working on the next update as we speak, no news on a date just yet though. He's focusing more on H scenes for this one though, with Suzuya being the spotlight girl this time. Think he's finally gonna start introducing the more date-like aspects of the game.

As for the sisters, they're two nuns. Their house is in the same location as the mayor's house, so just check all of the houses there and you should eventually find them.
so...i found the sisters and spoke to them....
now what? they just told me about elements, nothing about how to get hildr back

Persona59523

Apr 7, 2020
There is a full walkthrough for this game, yes, though I'll like to say that perhaps the creator should do some backtracking and check or rewrite some of the earlier scenes. I don't know if it's the result of me using a cheat menu plugin for RPG maker, or old code, but at times the game acts....weirdly. Like the days getting mixed up or something like that.

Sigrun<3

Sep 13, 2021
There is a full walkthrough for this game, yes, though I'll like to say that perhaps the creator should do some backtracking and check or rewrite some of the earlier scenes. I don't know if it's the result of me using a cheat menu plugin for RPG maker, or old code, but at times the game acts....weirdly. Like the days getting mixed up or something like that.
Sorry for asking but where can I find the walkthrough?

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes