RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
I have a question; When you talk to Suzuya and try to start cleaning, is it supposed to do anything? Because for me it just ends the conversation without doing anything. I am right at the end of the available content (The gang got out and back in the tower now) so I was wondering if I was supposed to talk to her at some point before and now the event just doesn't trigger because events are the bane of my existence right now (learning how to program)

Besides that question, love the game. Top tier stuff, specially for the Chef and the dragon ghost. (A bad end in the mansion would be interesting.) Kinda wish we saw more of the succubus trio
its still in progress for now

TomaRi

Nov 23, 2021
you cant
but dont worry about combat its not so hard
I just would like to raise the level and pump myself, it's not so fun to defeat enemies with one blow)) And game have defeat scenes?
If not, then it doesn't matter
)

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
I just would like to raise the level and pump myself, it's not so fun to defeat enemies with one blow)) And game have defeat scenes?
If not, then it doesn't matter
)
no it dont have defeat scenes
and you can just go to lvl 1 if gaikiken change this in the new update

Reactions: TomaRi
Nov 20, 2020
Will this game get updated?? Or is there a reason why the devs patreon is gone?
I believe in supporting artists but this one is notorious for being as slow as a sloth taking a shit, wouldn't surprise me if he took it down himself and will vanish into the night without another word. Honestly I gave up on following this months ago, it wasn't going anywhere.

Mrbeez

Nov 6, 2020
I believe in supporting artists but this one is notorious for being as slow as a sloth taking a shit, wouldn't surprise me if he took it down himself and will vanish into the night without another word. Honestly I gave up on following this months ago, it wasn't going anywhere.
It's probably slow because it's a side project

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
So, is the only new scene the susuya date one or is there more? Because if there is then I sure as hell have no idea where to find it.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes