RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Joboxi

Nov 1, 2018
This game is all promise no delivery to such a ludicrous degree that I think the DEV has a fetish for blue balling.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being said, I'll forget all that if I get to hit Kashima from the back before 2030.
This is the best comment I've seen all year!

Unfortunately, I agree and sympathize all too well with what you wrote since I feel the same way...

Reactions: ich0

Shen95

Oct 17, 2020
What are the new scenes? The Suzuya cleaning and the bath? I haven't been able to find anything else
There are 2 new scenes, one when you reach around 45, and another when you reach 55 in the relationship, but with H content only the last one, at least as far as I know.

Reactions: Harleking31

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
There are 2 new scenes, one when you reach around 45, and another when you reach 55 in the relationship, but with H content only the last one, at least as far as I know.
Ah, I hadn't seen the second one, Thank you very much!
This game doesn't disappoint

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Well, if this last demo was representative of 3 months worth of work I feel pretty secure in saying that there's no way he'll have a full game out by december this year as he'd stated.

Really expected more bullying from suzuya. The CG's not at a crappy angle this time so that's an improvement over carmen's at least.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Bogdan0000

Aug 18, 2021
Well, if this last demo was representative of 3 months worth of work I feel pretty secure in saying that there's no way he'll have a full game out by december this year as he'd stated.

Really expected more bullying from suzuya. The CG's not at a crappy angle this time so that's an improvement over carmen's at least.
this is an update after 8 months, not 3 .

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
this is an update after 8 months, not 3 .
Oh he completely stopped working on the game for a while and was just doing commissions/whatever. He apparently has been focusing on the game since . Though I did try to account for some other things, like statements he'd been working on the CG's since last year.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes