RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

ZanzabarElipsea

Jun 7, 2021
Anyone know how to get past the 5th floor? I completed it and I tried to go back to the third floor from the desert but my character says "They aren't done here yet" and they won't go back down.

ZanzabarElipsea

Jun 7, 2021
Who is all in your party? What was the last thing to happen in the story?
Only the half succubus girl. Just finished talking to the mayor after getting rid of the demons when the blue hair girl said she wanted to stay in the town for a bit to investigate, she refuses to join with me again. I'm following a guide that is telling me to go back to the third floor with succubus girl but my character blocks me from going down when I have other party members. When I'm alone she will go down just normally.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
Only the half succubus girl. Just finished talking to the mayor after getting rid of the demons when the blue hair girl said she wanted to stay in the town for a bit to investigate, she refuses to join with me again. I'm following a guide that is telling me to go back to the third floor with succubus girl but my character blocks me from going down when I have other party members. When I'm alone she will go down just normally.
On the 5th Floor talk to the girl that lets you teleport around floors, shes in front of the shop in the town square. She can teleport you to the 3rd floor. You then talk to slime girl and proceed.

Reactions: ZanzabarElipsea

ZanzabarElipsea

Jun 7, 2021
On the 5th Floor talk to the girl that lets you teleport around floors, shes in front of the shop in the town square. She can teleport you to the 3rd floor. You then talk to slime girl and proceed.
Thanks I got past it, and dang, that was not worth seeing the rest of the game, there's one 1 sex scene past it and some of the most tedious gameplay I've ever done.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
Thanks I got past it, and dang, that was not worth seeing the rest of the game, there's one 1 sex scene past it and some of the most tedious gameplay I've ever done.
Yep, and I personally dont like the route Bruna took, I prefer the more stoic personality she had. Compared to her now uh, hyper active personality.

Still looking forward to the rest of the game tho. Especially when more H-scenes get put in.

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
Man, I'm ont sure if it's the Spanish mixed in her dialogue, or the size theft

But the ghost dragon is my favorite encounter

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
when will the next update come?
This game takes many moons to be updated, it's a side project for the author/artist, who is in charge of everything by themselves

Since last update was in April, but taking summer into account... Early August, maybe?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
how much content does this game have right now?
Not enough to spend your time on it since someone said in an ironic and actual way that this game its a Blueballs simulator AKA a game without sex animations and simply just teasing the main character on a few sex scenes but not sex scenes with the secoundary characters that lives in the house

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
Not enough to spend your time on it since someone said in an ironic and actual way that this game its a Blueballs simulator AKA a game without sex animations and simply just teasing the main character on a few sex scenes but not sex scenes with the secoundary characters that lives in the house
well that's rather disappointing
thanks mate

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
man, i done everything but i don't unlock the suzuya's new scenes. How can i get them?
They arent really scenes but check the schedule chart in the game folder, and go to the bathhouse on the night it says suzuya is there.

kona-kun

Jun 26, 2018
They arent really scenes but check the schedule chart in the game folder, and go to the bathhouse on the night it says suzuya is there.
all happen in the bath? cause the scene in the bath i already get it, also i went to the bath many times when suzuya is there but nothing happens, i talk wiht her and increase her affinity but nothing

Last edited:

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
all happen in the bath? cause the scene in the bath i already get it, also i went to the bath many times when suzuya is there but nothing happens, i talk wiht her and increase her affinity but nothing
I'm pretty sure thats it for her, I may be wrong tho my memory is a little fuzzy on Suzuya.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes