RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Will this game ever have sex scenes???

Maybe if gaikiken-kun puts more of its time on the game development since he does a lot of commissions and i mean A LOT!
plus the collabs in other projects as mentioned on demos that been releasing during this year and 2021 of course

• Haha
Reactions: Kasxa and Dieguz

d-boy224

Oct 19, 2021
so I've just found hildr but I have no idea what I'm meant to do next, there are theses statue you can push around but they do nothing, you cant get past the boulders, no in the village will talk to you and the towers sealed off

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
so I've just found hildr but I have no idea what I'm meant to do next, there are theses statue you can push around but they do nothing, you cant get past the boulders, no in the village will talk to you and the towers sealed off
If I remember correctly you need to go back talk to the Slime girl? I think

Reactions: d-boy224

d-boy224

Oct 19, 2021
I did that and it give me a odd key which I used and got a vile Key but I have no idea what to do with it

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
I did that and it give me a odd key which I used and got a vile Key but I have no idea what to do with it
Whoopsie
That is for doing the mimic chests, I think it is optional...
Did you check the spoiler free guide that comes with the game?
There might be a clue there

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Doesn't seem like he'll be making that promised december steam release if he's only just gotten the game's plot finished.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
That's what he claimed earlier this year, either in his disco or behind his paywalls. Can't exactly remember where.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes