• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
Oh i see
But its not abandoned
Soon the creator will post update i think
I believe the rule is any game that has no update for 6+ months gets slapped with an abandoned tag. However if the game is updated, then the tag will be removed.

Also where you see that a new update be coming out soon? Cause it would be a pleasant surprise for this game to get updated.

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
I believe the rule is any game that has no update for 6+ months gets slapped with an abandoned tag. However if the game is updated, then the tag will be removed.

Also where you see that a new update be coming out soon? Cause it would be a pleasant surprise for this game to get updated.
i talked with the creator and the game storybord is complete and some musics just art is not done yet

Reactions: Atl92
Feb 4, 2018

I didn't talk to him, but it was also a twitter post recently that he plans to update by the end of the year.

DaisyMae

Apr 12, 2022
I want an ending where you can marry the dragon ghost girl and get shrunk again. I would love that so much haha.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
I want an ending where you can marry the dragon ghost girl and get shrunk again. I would love that so much haha.
Carmen certainly deserves more love, I believe at one point the dev had said we'd be seeing her again but... who knows?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
i talked with the creator and the game storybord is complete and some musics just art is not done yet
So the MC will finally be able to engage in sex activities with her 2 roommates?

Or even with the Succubus pesky yet lustful friend? Or the spirit incarnation of that white girl knight with colored hair that decides to be named under a new identity?

Last time I checked game only had the masturbation bathroom scene and that's it lol

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
You're either thinking of a different game or counting weird. Only sex scenes are; roz masturbating, slimefuck, bessie pounding roz, 3way with succubus and other horsegirl, carmen pounding roz and balljob from suzuya. Which makes 6 total.

There are 5 nude bath CGs, one for each of your roommates at home, 2 for suzuya at the public bath and one for the occult club president at the public bath. These really don't count as sex scenes as no sex occurs.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes