RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

nightwing97

Jul 28, 2018
does anyone know what to do after that haunted mansion stuff. I can recruit thalia back into my party and hildr is still knocked out from the encounter with thalias' older sister. What do I have to do next

phantasytester

Jul 13, 2017
I can't place a review for this game due to a website issue but right now I'd give it 2/5 stars.

A futa RPG with a mysterious plot: I remember being so hyped for this.

Difficult to believe it's been 3 years. The creator could still turn this around but right now the lewd content almost seems to be a side-show, which is odd considering the MC has their penis completely visible at all times (I can't even think of another game that does that). Some characters make brief comments about it, but then it just seems to be shrugged off. It's like a bizarre joke that is just very disappointing.

No gallery option after 3 years. Pain.

The areas in the castle seem to be connected linearly rather than having them branch from a central area that unlocks new paths gradually. Right now there is a lot of pointless backtracking.

The sprites are mostly pre-made, and the drawn art is a simplistic style. There should be a good chunk of CG scenes after 3 years, but there's not.

The MC's design was updated over a year ago...the first scene in the bath STILL hasn't been updated to reflect the changes.

The main problem isn't that this game has one developer, it has a lack of focus.

Last edited:

qepoa

Mar 15, 2020
Affection and Gift guide:

Check a character's Affection by going into Status Menu. Affection is changed by doing things (like helping) and giving gifts. A gift can raise affection +1, or +2. Characters also have gifts they hate, and offering one will change their affection by -2 points (Affection can't go negative, at least). Save before offering a gift if you're not sure!

Getting gifts: The white-haired guy at school will give you lots of gifts if you talk to him. He's located in the office where Mizuho works during the day, at the end of the school. Other gifts: Ribbons appear in the early game, and the waffle box is in Fuyu, the town you can take a bus trip to.

Here's a short list of some things characters like:

Mizuho: Stylish Sunglasses, Expensive Pen, Black Tights. +2 points affection when you help her at school. +1 for Pizza. -2 points for offering Plum Brandy at school, which is bad!

Sigrun: Pretty Ribbon, BunBun Chan Phone Accessory, BunBun Chan Plushie, Mobage gift card, Tabloid Magazine. Dislikes peaches according to Mizuho. Once you get over 30 affection with Sigrun, find her at the castle entrance one day. She'll be moody for a while after that.

Suzuya: The maid who comes once a week. Marbled steak, black tights, peach, coconut oil, sakura handkerchief, beautiful fan, pizza, box of chocolates, floral arrangement, sweet perfume.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes