5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
I got a question. If you balance out your stats can you become as big as you like? I know if you have to much in one stat it gives you a weakness but is there a way to round this out so you don't suffer negative effects? Lastly can someone explain the debuff on breats to me? The bigger they are the easier it is to knock people off balance but if there to big they make it harder to knock people off balance. So what effect is greater? The buff or the debuff?

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
How have I never heard of them?!
The game concept is very cool! There's not much content yet, but it looks very promising! :D

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
Are there images?
The tag says 2dcg. If there are no images, then 2dcg shouldn't be there. Unless, you don't even know what 2dcg means.

• Angry
Reactions: RARE2000

Lukekane

Sep 8, 2018
Are there images?
The tag says 2dcg. If there are no images, then 2dcg shouldn't be there. Unless, you don't even know what 2dcg means.
There is art for the goblin matriarch and ONLY the goblin matriarch. It's pretty decent 2d art, even though it's not a lot.

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
There is art for the goblin matriarch and ONLY the goblin matriarch. It's pretty decent 2d art, even though it's not a lot.
Let me rephrase that. WILL there be images?
You said 2dcg. Yet, there is only one image. Will there be more or will you have to change certain things?
i.e. "version 007a"

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
form what the devs said elsewhere there will be images of major chars at some point but there a writer not a artist so they need to get the art form elsewhere

papegoja38

Sep 28, 2019
I love the writing style and content of this game and hopefully in the future it will have more content. Right now the creator doesn't have much time working this game, written on their patreon. Also the current version on f95 is old so if your want a tiny bit more content there is v10 of this is game.

Reactions: Megumin.

Faldegast

Jul 15, 2019
This is totaly beyond topic but I'd like someone to make a THML version of CoC and convert it to the Fallout universe. There are plenty of enemies to go around and instead of guarding a portal the MC guards a settlement or its home from whatever is out there.

Reactions: BBtrex

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
This seems like the kind of stuff I'm into, though it's a bit early in development.

Btw is there currently a way to get a vagina outside of character creation?

Xeltah

Sep 1, 2018
Took the plunge and got the v12 patron update (mobile and pc)

EDIT: These are released in dev mode, according to Twine. I don't want to "patch" these in the off-chance they break, but B might issue a hotfix in coming weeks, and I'll upload any updates as they come when I get time. If anyone wants, I can also upload the free releases.

EDIT EDIT: When starting, choose "go back" to clean up all the errors that may show up on your screen. I don't know why, but this seems to make the game run quite well.

Last edited:

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
Took the plunge and got the v12 patron update (mobile and pc)

EDIT: These are released in dev mode, according to Twine. I don't want to "patch" these in the off-chance they break, but B might issue a hotfix in coming weeks, and I'll upload any updates as they come when I get time. If anyone wants, I can also upload the free releases.
Thanks a lot but in these versions when you save you can't find it in the load menu for some reason. There's also no restart button.

is it possible for you to patch them?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes