5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xeltah

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks a lot but in these versions when you save you can't find it in the load menu for some reason. There's also no restart button.

is it possible for you to patch them?
It's been a hell of a month, completely forgot to check if I got any replies.

I did a janky workaround that after about 2 hours of testing didn't give me any issues. This one starts at the normal start screen, and saving *should* work. If there's any other issues, I can't find them. Do let me know if this is still bugging out (sometimes I get an error printed where the game doesn't register cock size, but changing screens (leaving town screen in any way) fixes it.

Make sure you have cookies enabled in your browser as the game stores saves there (I've lost plenty of data playing in incognito mode or accidentally cleaning out all my cookies). If saves are still bugged for you, well... I can't replicate the problem on chrome. If you have twine, the game is made in Harlowe 2.1 (after trying to fix some other bugs I had messing with it) so you can throw the html into twine to take a look for yourself, or just tweak all the stuff in-game to your liking.

Hope this file works, and sorry for how long it took!

EDIT: This file does not work, I can't seem to get this to work in Twine.

Last edited:

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
It's been a hell of a month, completely forgot to check if I got any replies.

I did a janky workaround that after about 2 hours of testing didn't give me any issues. This one starts at the normal start screen, and saving *should* work. If there's any other issues, I can't find them. Do let me know if this is still bugging out (sometimes I get an error printed where the game doesn't register cock size, but changing screens (leaving town screen in any way) fixes it.

Make sure you have cookies enabled in your browser as the game stores saves there (I've lost plenty of data playing in incognito mode or accidentally cleaning out all my cookies). If saves are still bugged for you, well... I can't replicate the problem on chrome. If you have twine, the game is made in Harlowe 2.1 (after trying to fix some other bugs I had messing with it) so you can throw the html into twine to take a look for yourself, or just tweak all the stuff in-game to your liking.

Hope this file works, and sorry for how long it took!

im getting a error where its impossiable to steal form enemy's i tried two different browsers

Xeltah

Sep 1, 2018
im getting a error where its impossiable to steal form enemy's i tried two different browsers
I can't for the life of me get this to load in Twine properly, and I don't think I'll be able to do what I want to without having B's stuff on hand. I don't know if he's using a different format than the ones listed, or a different version of twine, or whatever the case may be. I deleted the previous file, and I'm just leaving the files B had published to Patreon there. I also updated the post explaining how to start (hit "go back" to get rid of all the errors), so I think there's no harm done here. Until I make any breakthroughs, I won't be trying to push anything before I can thoroughly test it and make it bug-free. I might have to rewrite alot of code if I want to push any version on my end, and if I'm going that far, I might as well just make my own game from the ground up.

Apologies again and again for anyone who had trouble with these files, it seems that I may not be as well-versed in Twine as I had believed I was.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
I can't for the life of me get this to load in Twine properly, and I don't think I'll be able to do what I want to without having B's stuff on hand. I don't know if he's using a different format than the ones listed, or a different version of twine, or whatever the case may be. I deleted the previous file, and I'm just leaving the files B had published to Patreon there. I also updated the post explaining how to start (hit "go back" to get rid of all the errors), so I think there's no harm done here. Until I make any breakthroughs, I won't be trying to push anything before I can thoroughly test it and make it bug-free. I might have to rewrite alot of code if I want to push any version on my end, and if I'm going that far, I might as well just make my own game from the ground up.

Apologies again and again for anyone who had trouble with these files, it seems that I may not be as well-versed in Twine as I had believed I was.
i gave it a try myself and i had issues like this before i think we are using the wrong format..... no idea what the right one might be but using harlowe 2.1 might be the reason for the errors ...that or letterB used the wrong format

Ashenbones

Jun 13, 2017
Apparently there's a new caves area, but it would really be nice to at least have an info post with what's in the patron version rather than gathering info from bugfix announcements on twitter

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Ive only gotten as far as meeting an Imp and a Goblin, but I really like the submission <3

wapbap

Jun 12, 2018
How to edit available points for character creation:

Open browser file with Notepad++
Keyword search "(set: $creationpoints to" there will be a "16" next to it and edit it to your liking

Nov 6, 2020
Hmm, can't seem to find the caves. Only getting the usual options when exploring the forest (town, imp camp, goblin camp). And I've gotten at least the imp token.

LokHunt

Apr 22, 2019
Still sad they nuked the Frostwyrm incest content (and basically incest as a whole) from tits and their site, instead of moving to Subscriberstar or some other platform. Their seemingly blind loyalty they had to Patreon is one of the reasons I stopped backing (even if they're finally starting to move now, 2-3 years later).
If you want I copied all of the content I could for the frostwyrm into a pdf and I can send you a copy?

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
If you want I copied all of the content I could for the frostwyrm into a pdf and I can send you a copy?
Actually, its not gone, you can reenable everything but the original nykke birthing and incest explanation scene using a command.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes