VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
I'm also at a lost with Svend side story, never been able to unlock it, can't get the part at the odin eye after I spot him at the rally. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong
According to the Discord channel, there's actually been a few updates to the game. The version here is 6.18. Last I checked, the latest version is 6.27. Perhaps the Svend thing is fixed there.

Reactions: LucJB

Sigma9Z

Feb 20, 2024
Here is the complete guide for chapter 4. Enjoy.

hey, i seem to have a problem every time i open the link i gat the file was not found can you please share an other link. And also do you have the guide for chapter 5 and 6

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
Does anyone know whether the skill tree choice would affect LIs' story arcs or only affect how the main story goes? I only got to CH3.

perles75

May 16, 2020
nope and nope
Said that, the LIs are clearly grouped to be inclined towards a specific path, which you can notice both in their location in ch3 as well as the choice you do at the end of ch2 (look who gets the admiration bonus):
- the Idealists hope to save everyone, and these are Kirk, Tyr e Borge, and are associated with the Alf tree;
- the Pious want to save the women and are associated with the Valkyrie tree: Jorgen, Jostein and Anders;
- the Pragmatists -the three that remain- prioritise to save the families in the Alpines and are associated with Seidr.

But you can do whatever you want without specific penalties.

Reactions: Quentin159

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
Does anyone know whether the skill tree choice would affect LIs' story arcs or only affect how the main story goes? I only got to CH3.
Well... not the LI story arcs and main story itself. Each skill tree does give unique dialogue options sometimes, but they usually ultimately lead to same/similar results.

Besides combat, what the skill trees could significantly impact is how much your LI likes you. For ex, being Valk increases Masculinity a lot, which is something Kirk and Ralf likes. On the other hand, being Seidr increases femininity a lot, which is something Jostein and most other guys like.

Since you get limited chances to boost your masc/fem, using your skill tree for boosts would be a great help. After all, not having high masc/fem enough might lock you out of some CGIs. As far as I know, romancing Jostein and Erland as Valk is pretty hard since your femme would be pretty low.

I'm not sure on the specifics since I haven't played in two months, but that's more or less what the skill tree affects.

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
Well... not the LI story arcs and main story itself. Each skill tree does give unique dialogue options sometimes, but they usually ultimately lead to same/similar results.

Besides combat, what the skill trees could significantly impact is how much your LI likes you. For ex, being Valk increases Masculinity a lot, which is something Kirk and Ralf likes. On the other hand, being Seidr increases femininity a lot, which is something Jostein and most other guys like.

Since you get limited chances to boost your masc/fem, using your skill tree for boosts would be a great help. After all, not having high masc/fem enough might lock you out of some CGIs. As far as I know, romancing Jostein and Erland as Valk is pretty hard since your femme would be pretty low.

I'm not sure on the specifics since I haven't played in two months, but that's more or less what the skill tree affects.
Thanks, man. I didn't know skill trees affect masc/fem as well, but I read from CH3 guide that each skill tree's final skill all have different purposes and goals. I just assumed that would affect the game ending given there're only so many bones to upgrade.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks, man. I didn't know skill trees affect masc/fem as well, but I read from CH3 guide that each skill tree's final skill all have different purposes and goals. I just assumed that would affect the game ending given there're only so many bones to upgrade.
In the next chapters, the trees have more impact on how easy/hard are the fights. The dialogues with LI vary depeneding the chosen path, but most of the CG´s are the same, or better to say, you will see always 95% of the same scenes which is a shame but understandable given the high number of LI and limited forces of the dev-team.

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
nope and nope
Another thing you might consider is that the Tree does affect some of the goals for the ending you are trying to achieve (once you are able to learn the very last skill of each Tree)

Seir might help you to find the cure due to the Genoma Data (Progresive or Pragmagtic: Erland, Ralf and Henrik)
Valkyre is more orientated to fight the Jotum and end their threat (Pius: Jorgen, Jostein and Anders)
Alf will be more orientated to being able to move large groups of ppl to save them all (idealist: Tyr, Borge and Kirk)

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
This is what i got for CH4
I liked your walk, I still come here to see the update, I lost my save in the update for chap6, and I left the game there, waiting for it to be completed. The graph is really cool, but I miss a simpler way for you to get the cgs. If that were the case, there wouldn't be so many people asking for walks here.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes