VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
Hello, I'm at the start of chapter two and I'm having trouble getting my fitness up, do you know what to do?
word of advice, don't play this game without a guide. You might wanna consider start a new game cuz some stats are cutting very close if you want to romance certain guys or just avoid having a hard time in combats.

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
That was my bad, I hadn't downloaded that file myself and just saw there's no guide for the final part of the chapter.
There should be 3 CPUs in the "Landing", "Nest Outer" and "Satellite" areas. The code for "Fusion" is the sum of the other 3 codes.
There will be another 6 CPUs in the next zone, when you are asked to input the codes you have to add the + or - character at the end. There will also be another fusion code, for this one sum the 3 positive numbers and subtract the 3 negatives.
Do you know where the last CPU is? In my inventory I have CMO, CTO, CSO, COO, CLO but I don't know where the last one is

NVM JUST FOUND IT LOL

Guwno1234

Nov 18, 2023
Hi. Can someone explain how to win any fight in chapter 4? I'm stuck, now every quest is about fighting. In battle my power is stuck on 29, enemy is regenerating 300hp every turn. Last time i was fighting ~15minutes. My 2 attacks took around 120hp, then enemy was regenerating full hp. I'm using every avaiable buff before fight. I spent my bones on Seidr skills, maybe that was a misktake, i have no idea. Am I doing someting wrong, maybe i need to unlock some special skills? I'm very close to just give up. And yes, i have rations, i have ammo, i have med kits.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi. Can someone explain how to win any fight in chapter 4? I'm stuck, now every quest is about fighting. In battle my power is stuck on 29, enemy is regenerating 300hp every turn. Last time i was fighting ~15minutes. My 2 attacks took around 120hp, then enemy was regenerating full hp. I'm using every avaiable buff before fight. I spent my bones on Seidr skills, maybe that was a misktake, i have no idea. Am I doing someting wrong, maybe i need to unlock some special skills? I'm very close to just give up. And yes, i have rations, i have ammo, i have med kits.
Try to ask on Discord. My advice would be only to have enough fitness (90 at least?) and to fight in the right sequence. Some of the fights are long indeed. It takes some time until Aurora has enough strenght to cause bigger damage and the enemy starts to bleed more...

Reactions: Guwno1234

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
does anyone have a download link that contains only chapter 4 and 5? I brought chapter 2-3 and don't want to download it all over again...

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
I can't handle anymore! Someone please help me with the Fusion Code in CH2/3
Satellite entrance
CIRCUIT 9413
TUNNEL 8787
PLATFORM 5526
FUSION 23726

Mainframe
CMO 1003-
CSO 9658+
CTO 7424-
CNO 1511-
CLO 0049+
COO 3738+
FUSION 3507+

The Fusion code is just adding the numbers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fellz

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
I haven't played CH4, the general idea for combat is after the first round, always choose recover just after lacerate, which is usually the first action.

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
chapter four is pissing me off lmao...too much fighting, I'll go back to it when I'm feeling patient (please tell me that chapter 5 is not like that).

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
chapter four is pissing me off lmao...too much fighting, I'll go back to it when I'm feeling patient (please tell me that chapter 5 is not like that).
I understand you very well. It is really too much :) Chapter 5 is somewhat better, and Ch 6 even more already. Keep your patience :)

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
I understand you very well. It is really too much :) Chapter 5 is somewhat better, and Ch 6 even more already. Keep your patience :)
Just finished chapter four doing all the normal fights lol really hope chapter five is better bc even the interactions with the LIs are bleh in chapter 4

Reactions: pilgrim2003
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes