VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
I'll pick up the game in a few months maybe, when I feel like grind for 10 hours to unlock a scene where Jostein cries for his wife or when I don't mind starting a new and more interesting route from scratch, which I'm sure they all do.
I recommend Tyr, Kirk, Anders, and Borge then. Erland has a really romantic path too (esp in C6), but he does have a poly route so it might be a turn off. Tyr has a really romantic path too on C6 (bordering corny – but on an acceptable degree). Borge is probably one of the best tho emotionally speaking. From Day 1, he just always wanted to be with Britt and Elin.

And absolutely stay away from Jorgen and Henrik. From what I've seen, Jorgen will just never see Britty as a partner. Always a brother or a side hoe among many other women. Henrik can be monogamous too, but him being tied to Svend can make you a bit jealous.

Reactions: Javieroi_

poplo440

Dec 8, 2018
I recommend Tyr, Kirk, Anders, and Borge then. Erland has a really romantic path too (esp in C6), but he does have a poly route so it might be a turn off. Tyr has a really romantic path too on C6 (bordering corny – but on an acceptable degree). Borge is probably one of the best tho emotionally speaking. From Day 1, he just always wanted to be with Britt and Elin.

And absolutely stay away from Jorgen and Henrik. From what I've seen, Jorgen will just never see Britty as a partner. Always a brother or a side hoe among many other women. Henrik can be monogamous too, but him being tied to Svend can make you a bit jealous.
From what I've been seeing from chapter 6 onwards, it's like relationships are given more importance. Thank you very much for the heads up on Jorgen, I wasn't planning on going his route because the multiple incest thing doesn't appeal to me and because he doesn't seem very smart either, but it's good to know first hand. In theory all routes will have a possibility of a traditional ending... I wonder how the creator will make sense of all the non-romantic routes so that they choose to have only Britt as a partner and leave polyamory aside

Bubblegum73

Feb 21, 2022
I am not too fond of the idea that some (many?) relationships seem to end up in a 3-way-situation, and mostly: 1 woman + 2 men
And you aren't the main man. You are some kind of "servant" or "maid" to the main couple. That's the impression I got.

So I'm looking for a relationship where I am on equal standing with the other one(s).
And even then I still would have a difficult time to imagine such a 3 way situation with a woman in that relationship.

I chose Jorgen.
Well, yeah, I chose him at the very beginning and always stuck with him and I don't want to replay everything.
I may have a brother incest kink.

Let's see how the situation unfolds...

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
Let's see how the situation unfolds...
This is all just my personal speculation but, I do think Brigit is gonna die for one reason or another. Her writing seems pretty nihilistic and receptive to the idea of death. Of course, I hope she doesn't die cause all characters seem like good people. But I'm just saying, I wouldn't be surprised if she did. And if she does, at least there's less competition for Jorgen's narrow affections.

Also, mad thanks for the C6 guide. Been waiting for that for days. I'd give you a blowie if I wasn't a thousand miles away.

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
In theory all routes will have a possibility of a traditional ending... I wonder how the creator will make sense of all the non-romantic routes so that they choose to have only Britt as a partner and leave polyamory aside
With the direction of the game, I reckon there will be another revolt or civil war after the gang gets back in C7 (kinda like how C4 played out). The Rebel's and Exile's end game is to at least be free of the Covenant, but Alfheimr wants to uphold it since it keeps the Huldra safe, proportionalizes male and female marriages into 2:1, and regulates the birth of women since they are scarce.

When Britt solves the problem on the scarcity of women (which I have another working theory as to how), poly LIs who don't really have a steady in the Peaks, like Henrik & Erland would probably leave polyamory. I doubt Jorgen would settle for a 1:1 with Britt since he still does have a lot of women lined up. But the others who are only breeding out of responsibility like Tyr and Anders would probably have a chance with a monogamous relationship with Britt. For the others, Jostein and Borge will still definitely wed Filippa and Elin respectively.

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
SPOILER ALERT:

My theory is that Britt can solve the scarcity of women through his seed. C6 strongly hints that Britt is Aurora's parthenogenic child. Meaning, she conceived him on her own without the need for a sperm cell. Her Jotun Seidr was so strong, she was able to heal from the sterilization that was induced when she became a volva. C6 ending reveals that Aurora conceived Britt to stop the Yggdrasil's call for human sacrifice.

Now back to Britt's seed. The thing about parthenogenesis (from what I researched, I'm far from being a biologist or anything) is that parthenogenetic offsprings only have the X chromosome. Not XX (for girls), or XY (for boys), just X. So, if Britty impregnates a woman, the chance their offspring would be female would be 100%.

The theory would collapse though in terms of operationalizing the solution. If Britt were to impregnate many women, then inbreeding would likely happen in the third generation (Britt's grandchildren), and there's a chance they would be half-cousins.

ribe

Mar 17, 2024
Hey I finished Alfheimr's Meet in Chapter 4 (?) and now there is no new mission starting after the union of all factions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rayearth8072

Apr 4, 2022
With the direction of the game, I reckon there will be another revolt or civil war after the gang gets back in C7 (kinda like how C4 played out). The Rebel's and Exile's end game is to at least be free of the Covenant, but Alfheimr wants to uphold it since it keeps the Huldra safe, proportionalizes male and female marriages into 2:1, and regulates the birth of women since they are scarce.

When Britt solves the problem on the scarcity of women (which I have another working theory as to how), poly LIs who don't really have a steady in the Peaks, like Henrik & Erland would probably leave polyamory. I doubt Jorgen would settle for a 1:1 with Britt since he still does have a lot of women lined up. But the others who are only breeding out of responsibility like Tyr and Anders would probably have a chance with a monogamous relationship with Britt. For the others, Jostein and Borge will still definitely wed Filippa and Elin respectively.
On Patreon the dev said ch7 will focus on the frozen world of Fimbulwinter and tbh I don't think Britt will return to Alfheimr until like middle of ch8, there are many things to do in ch7. I think ch7 will be about exploring the frozen world, rescue Britt's family, meet more exiles and finally reach the peak at the end of ch7

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023

Yeeessss, I knew I was right in choosing Anders lol. Guy's passionate, hopefully loyal, and how could you refuse a man who let you grab his hard kuk just to calm you down?

Sorry, I have to ask who's Svend? I only noticed that Henrik was having a 3some in Ch2, and it doesn't seem like he's interested in anyone. I know Henrik seems like a a**hole, but I kept thinking what could be.

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
On Patreon the dev said ch7 will focus on the frozen world of Fimbulwinter and tbh I don't think Britt will return to Alfheimr until like middle of ch8, there are many things to do in ch7. I think ch7 will be about exploring the frozen world, rescue Britt's family, meet more exiles and finally reach the peak at the end of ch7
Honestly, I'd prefer it if that's the case. The journey to Jormungandr in C2 was so fun. My only concern with it is how they're going to maintain contact with Captains who were left in Alfheimr. One whole chapter where we can only facetime with the other Captains seems kinda cold. Then again, it is the Fimbulwinter lol

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
Yeeessss, I knew I was right in choosing Anders lol. Guy's passionate, hopefully loyal, and how could you refuse a man who let you grab his hard kuk just to calm you down?

Sorry, I have to ask who's Svend? I only noticed that Henrik was having a 3some in Ch2, and it doesn't seem like he's interested in anyone. I know Henrik seems like a a**hole, but I kept thinking what could be.
Svend gets introduced in C4 as Henrik's mentee and occasional kukk sucker. He basically works in the government and his role eventually gets bigger in C6. He might be lowkey sketchy, but he's actually a pretty cool guy.

Reactions: Quentin159

Finice

Mar 26, 2024
Hello, I'm at the start of chapter two and I'm having trouble getting my fitness up, do you know what to do?

Jul 31, 2021
for ch.6 I was wondering I know that between the three guys svend and the other two, you can like help one of them. But Im going through this glitch where when romancing Kirk I had all three options to help em all. But when I romanced Jostien or Tyr I got locked into only being able to help odger, (mechanic dude) does anyone know how to fix this?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
for ch.6 I was wondering I know that between the three guys svend and the other two, you can like help one of them. But Im going through this glitch where when romancing Kirk I Are you sure you have always completed their side storiehad all three options to help em all. But when I romanced Jostien or Tyr I got locked into only being able to help odger, (mechanic dude) does anyone know how to fix this?
Are you sure you have always completed their side stories?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes