VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Prob both, cuz svends and odgers things are bugged, and good luck cuz this web link barely ever gets updated...like ever. If it isn't a major update
Do they also have fix for Folk remedy side quest from chapter 5 that is broken by chapter 6 update? I recently did a Seidr Freya Tyr run and I had to use chapter 5 wo the chapter 6 to be able to complete the quest.

Jul 31, 2021
Alright I'll consider it lol. I was iffy about it cus some LIs break up with you if you cheat with Kare or Ralf. I guess checking all LI markers functionally doesn't makes me me a cheater lol.
oh the kare scene still functions if you cheat (ex. Henrik- so legit just lie )
and the ralf scene only appears if you choose ralf in ch4 I believe.

JohnNHCor

Jun 21, 2020
This is a save to showcase how fucking crazy you can be with the editing without breaking ya game

Also because I forgot to mention changing fitness is encouraged to beat the game quicker, only issues you're gonna find is ch5, when fighting the wolf with the snipers,...it has the same fitness as you I believe so if your fitness is higher than ya will it WILL INSTANT KILL YOU
What do I need edit in the save to see the other shower scenes in chapter 6

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Easy Farm team (chapters 4-6). It works if you have at least 1 bone in Geothermic and 1 bone in Fortified Bunker (Alf build or mixed) Select the marked chars. You need to have at least 1 power, 1 energy, and 10 life (better 3 of each and 10 life). Their abilities activate in gold color. Activate the power icon.
Rotation: Red Robot - Per (Power Surge generates power), Odger (Trinker generates energy and ammo), Healer - Frode (Cauterize generates medicine kit and buff Britt), Tank - Arne (generates extra protection), Drone Jotun or any Arms (damage dealer), Britt (damage dealer and healer if cauterize procs and having bones in Jotun).
Use quick save and quick load in battle for easy farm.

View attachment 3752403
This is a save to showcase how fucking crazy you can be with the editing without breaking ya game

Also because I forgot to mention changing fitness is encouraged to beat the game quicker, only issues you're gonna find is ch5, when fighting the wolf with the snipers,...it has the same fitness as you I believe so if your fitness is higher than ya will it WILL INSTANT KILL YOU
I am pretty sure the wolf will only instantly kill you if you hadn't completely killed every single wolf before wave 3, which is why I recommend to just save up all the homing ammo in wave 1 cause I believe wave 1 won't progress until you killed every wolf so misses won't matter.

Jul 31, 2021
I am pretty sure the wolf will only instantly kill you if you hadn't completely killed every single wolf before wave 3, which is why I recommend to just save up all the homing ammo in wave 1 cause I believe wave 1 won't progress until you killed every wolf so misses won't matter.
Are you sure, cuz Ive stocked up on ammo and red potions and shit and legit the moment the wolf gets the first attack Im done, but Ill check again

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Are you sure, cuz Ive stocked up on ammo and red potions and shit and legit the moment the wolf gets the first attack Im done, but Ill check again
Yep, because the wolf doesn't even attack you on the first turn afaik, and when it did, it only does like 25 damage, I think, and that was on my Freya characters. Instances where I got instakilled were always the ones with a single wolf remaining or I only managed to get it killed at the end turn, which also apparently proc the instakill. So you must kill all the wolves before the last turn in wave 2.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes