VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Prob both, cuz svends and odgers things are bugged, and good luck cuz this web link barely ever gets updated...like ever. If it isn't a major update
Do they also have fix for Folk remedy side quest from chapter 5 that is broken by chapter 6 update? I recently did a Seidr Freya Tyr run and I had to use chapter 5 wo the chapter 6 to be able to complete the quest.

Jul 31, 2021
Alright I'll consider it lol. I was iffy about it cus some LIs break up with you if you cheat with Kare or Ralf. I guess checking all LI markers functionally doesn't makes me me a cheater lol.
oh the kare scene still functions if you cheat (ex. Henrik- so legit just lie )
and the ralf scene only appears if you choose ralf in ch4 I believe.

JohnNHCor

Jun 21, 2020
This is a save to showcase how fucking crazy you can be with the editing without breaking ya game

Also because I forgot to mention changing fitness is encouraged to beat the game quicker, only issues you're gonna find is ch5, when fighting the wolf with the snipers,...it has the same fitness as you I believe so if your fitness is higher than ya will it WILL INSTANT KILL YOU
What do I need edit in the save to see the other shower scenes in chapter 6

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Easy Farm team (chapters 4-6). It works if you have at least 1 bone in Geothermic and 1 bone in Fortified Bunker (Alf build or mixed) Select the marked chars. You need to have at least 1 power, 1 energy, and 10 life (better 3 of each and 10 life). Their abilities activate in gold color. Activate the power icon.
Rotation: Red Robot - Per (Power Surge generates power), Odger (Trinker generates energy and ammo), Healer - Frode (Cauterize generates medicine kit and buff Britt), Tank - Arne (generates extra protection), Drone Jotun or any Arms (damage dealer), Britt (damage dealer and healer if cauterize procs and having bones in Jotun).
Use quick save and quick load in battle for easy farm.

View attachment 3752403
This is a save to showcase how fucking crazy you can be with the editing without breaking ya game

Also because I forgot to mention changing fitness is encouraged to beat the game quicker, only issues you're gonna find is ch5, when fighting the wolf with the snipers,...it has the same fitness as you I believe so if your fitness is higher than ya will it WILL INSTANT KILL YOU
I am pretty sure the wolf will only instantly kill you if you hadn't completely killed every single wolf before wave 3, which is why I recommend to just save up all the homing ammo in wave 1 cause I believe wave 1 won't progress until you killed every wolf so misses won't matter.

Jul 31, 2021
I am pretty sure the wolf will only instantly kill you if you hadn't completely killed every single wolf before wave 3, which is why I recommend to just save up all the homing ammo in wave 1 cause I believe wave 1 won't progress until you killed every wolf so misses won't matter.
Are you sure, cuz Ive stocked up on ammo and red potions and shit and legit the moment the wolf gets the first attack Im done, but Ill check again

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Are you sure, cuz Ive stocked up on ammo and red potions and shit and legit the moment the wolf gets the first attack Im done, but Ill check again
Yep, because the wolf doesn't even attack you on the first turn afaik, and when it did, it only does like 25 damage, I think, and that was on my Freya characters. Instances where I got instakilled were always the ones with a single wolf remaining or I only managed to get it killed at the end turn, which also apparently proc the instakill. So you must kill all the wolves before the last turn in wave 2.

Whaoriph

Jan 19, 2022
Adding more onto this lovely piece of info, what I do personally is open my save folder, and drop the current one Im using into the save editor
then from the menu, change all into "number" cuz anything else won't do you good
After that just change the number values of what you want changed like Wood=5 and add =500 so when you go back to the game you have 500 wood

Personally, I still like the grind but not the fighting, so I suggest you change fitness, will, and charm as these top 4 choices doesn't impact story but makes fighting easier with adding more scenes :) (aka just change charm above 110, cuz after that you really wont need to change it after that) Will= more time points, fitness= more fighting power, I suggest putting fitness at 1000, if you still like to fight

Like earlier comment mentioned when you're done editing, download the save and place it in your save folder but make sure to delete or relocate the old save or it wont work.

Also something that you need to worry about or (it broke mine, so this is a warning) it will break ya game, is never add more bones if it reaches 0 it will break your game. I suggest add more bones when you get the first 7

FYI this isn't the same function as unrenpy, unrenpy shows you all images. while save editor takes away the endless grind that comes with starting a new chapter

Adding on, in ch3 when it makes you choose who to romance, if you're a ho like me :p,(you still have to choose) but you can set everyone's love thing at 1, which doesn't show in ch3, but in 4 should show that you're romancing everyone which gives hotter dialogue and overall you get to look at more naked men

You still will have to chose 3 dudes every single end of ch from 4-5

Last piece of advice before I dip, if you wanna see a specific dudes imagery in ch6 make sure you un romance everyone else. (also the only dudes you get to have the last sex scenes with are henrik, tyr, and someone else...I forgor) take care you horny people :KappaPride::devilish: This doesn't apply for the shower scenes,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've opened the save file editor but I'm not sure what to change to make sure I can romance everyone? What do I type in the search?

This is my chapter 4 save file.

Edit: Found out you can only change romance after a specific point in Ch 4.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2021
I've opened the save file editor but I'm not sure what to change to make sure I can romance everyone? What do I type in the search?

This is my chapter 4 save file.

Edit: Found out you can only change romance after a specific point in Ch 4.
Usually you just change the romance 0 and make it 1.
Also the romance specific point isn't exactly true, you can romance everyone once you pick your fire option in ch3. and when you load ch4 while it doesn't show visually you would still get the different speech and content choices, like flippia speech and shit

Whaoriph

Jan 19, 2022
Usually you just change the romance 0 and make it 1.
Also the romance specific point isn't exactly true, you can romance everyone once you pick your fire option in ch3. and when you load ch4 while it doesn't show visually you would still get the different speech and content choices, like flippia speech and shit
Weird. Because when I put my Ch4 save file (attached) into the save file editor. I didn't see any romance options. But once I made it to the Alfhiemer, the options to change the romance from 0 to 1 appeared.

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
anyone know how to get this from chapter 1 and ch6??? for the first one I already tried to do the hot shower and the treated water things first, but I only got the normal one :(
bg erland 1bc.png c6erla4b.png

Jul 31, 2021
Weird. Because when I put my Ch4 save file (attached) into the save file editor. I didn't see any romance options. But once I made it to the Alfhiemer, the options to change the romance from 0 to 1 appeared.
You need to change the romance option from 0=1 before you load ch 4, either A, changing all romance options after you've picked your fav dude, or B. Once you're about to leave your dude at the end of ch3

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
I don't know about ch6, but ch1 should be a regular model, with (potentially higher fem)
ch6 may be impossible to get since we don't get updates until a new chapter
I hope it'll be soon. T^T oh well let me just start the 10th run of the game with Seidr Freyr Henrik and hope it'll come out before I get to chapter 6, I doubt it tho.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes