VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Saylapimp

Jan 23, 2023
how tf does one share files, cuz if you're slow like me using renpy is a bit of a challenge so I'll drop the files if I can figure out how
https://f95zone.to/threads/unrengui-unren-forall-v9-4-unren-powershell-forall-v9-4-unren-old.92717/

I use unren-forall. It's super easy. Just copy the file into the game's main folder (where the .exe is located) and run it to unpack the rpa archives. It'll create organized files inside the game folder. That's all there is to it.

marcoano

Oct 14, 2018
How do you "Refine the formula to distill the compound" to get ASBRU 3? The console in the Restricted area doesn't show the recipe for ASHBRU 3

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
How do you "Refine the formula to distill the compound" to get ASBRU 3? The console in the Restricted area doesn't show the recipe for ASHBRU 3
You mean in CH3? the seidr tree? Just click next like 2 times, even if 2nd page is empty should appear in the next one, the formula is the same, Genoma Data + Research

marcoano

Oct 14, 2018
You mean in CH3? the seidr tree? Just click next like 2 times, even if 2nd page is empty should appear in the next one, the formula is the same, Genoma Data + Research
Thank you!

I swear there was no recipe for it, when I crafted the version 2 the slot remained blank and the next page had other recipe that wasn't it. I triend everything but restarting the game.
Now it's sitting there on the second page and there's no blank space on the first

Reactions: RaulPa
Oct 17, 2020
Jfc.. does someone have the guides n shit in ONE file available for download??:unsure:

Just found a post earlier with links to all the guides, but fuuuck me fam.. The host that was used times downloads n codes n waiting a solid ass minute for every download and in between every download.. Ain't nobody got time for that :ROFLMAO:

If any of y'all do have the guides (all the way from the start of the game to now) available, would y'all maybe link em? Please? Like, pretty-please-with-some-hot-naked-guy-on-top level of please?:ROFLMAO:

If not, no worries, ima just wing it then lmao:ROFLMAO:

Oct 17, 2020
LOL I didn't even consider that there might be people that want all 6 chapters, my bad...
I have fixed that in my original post:
Quick question, idk if it's right, but for some reason it seems as though there are stuff missing concerning Chapter 2? Like it's incomplete? I downloaded the folder with Chapter 1-6, but it doesn't show anything regarding the next part of the game; like the parts of the fallen space shit n whatnot lol. :unsure:

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Quick question, idk if it's right, but for some reason it seems as though there are stuff missing concerning Chapter 2? Like it's incomplete? I downloaded the folder with Chapter 1-6, but it doesn't show anything regarding the next part of the game; like the parts of the fallen space shit n whatnot lol. :unsure:
You are correct sir, thank you for letting me know~
The ch2 main story guide only had 17 pages...
The complete version should have 45 pages (28 pgs were missing :eek:)

Do not worry though... I have collected them ALL, and have updated the links in my original post!!
HEHE ;)

Reactions: surfpup

Rnab

Jan 21, 2022
Hey guys can anyone help me with the estrada777 ports
I saw previously there was some link for chapter 1 to 5 but those links are not working probably the file bas been deleted and I've downloaded chapter 6 and I was able to play until prologue and there's no file from chapter 1

Whaoriph

Jan 19, 2022
Done with Chapter 3. Lovely game and really good scenes but this gameplay is really hard. I hate how we're locked out of the scenes and we have to go waaay back in the previous chapter to correct things to unlock the CG we want. The grind is really time consuming.

Definitely not recommended for those who want a quickie lol.

Reactions: dannosaur

Saylapimp

Jan 23, 2023
Done with Chapter 3. Lovely game and really good scenes but this gameplay is really hard. I hate how we're locked out of the scenes and we have to go waaay back in the previous chapter to correct things to unlock the CG we want. The grind is really time consuming.

Definitely not recommended for those who want a quickie lol.
You can always use unrenpy or unrenforall to peak at the CG's you missed.

JohnNHCor

Jun 21, 2020
Honestly, I really want to see the dialogues during the CG as well, just not the CG itself. Is there any hack to get around with that?
Exactly is easy Extract IMG files, example Showers CG'S with diags of ch6 is impossible to replay or jump with UnivervalUnrenpyMOD, and Unren.bat wont work on this game for enable dev menu for replay all scenes with diag.

Reactions: Quentin159
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes