VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Jul 31, 2021
I don't think so and I hope not
We have people that are 100% bottom or top, and they seem like it (Erland not as much, but Jorgen and Jostein absolutely), and if they included it, even if optional, it would break a little bit of the story and character haha
How does a character seem 100% of anything lol, and how would it break character?

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea for Erland but the dev said that Jorgen will eventually bottom in a patreon update around when Ch2 came out.

"Before this turns into a full blown riot - Yes, you get to top Jorgen eventually, but the story needs to develop consistently for him to behave that way (taboo in his society and not what he enjoys). So these require tremendous amount of resources for the writers to flesh out and for us to fit the plotlines into the game. Nothing is cast in stone at the moment, but our priority is to make this an immersive, character driven game."

So if that hasn't changed it seems like that's something that'll only happen towards the end of his path if you go for a deviant ending perhaps.

Saylapimp

Jan 23, 2023
No idea for Erland but the dev said that Jorgen will eventually bottom in a patreon update around when Ch2 came out.

"Before this turns into a full blown riot - Yes, you get to top Jorgen eventually, but the story needs to develop consistently for him to behave that way (taboo in his society and not what he enjoys). So these require tremendous amount of resources for the writers to flesh out and for us to fit the plotlines into the game. Nothing is cast in stone at the moment, but our priority is to make this an immersive, character driven game."

So if that hasn't changed it seems like that's something that'll only happen towards the end of his path if you go for a deviant ending perhaps.
Oh good, because in many of the CG's Jorgen loves to show off his ass. :p

Jul 31, 2021

Sounds amazing

perles75

May 16, 2020
what's the recent update for this masterpiece?
they're working on the characters storylines of ch7, after doing the rest (it's a lot of new areas that will be used for the remaining chapters so I assume that took time). It'll be focused on Borge, Anders and Erland.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Do I need to download all chapters and join them?
Or do I only need to download Chapter 6?
I think you have to download the ch2-5 file (that's over 10G) plus the Ch6 file
Merge them together to get the latest update. ^^

For those that don't want that hassle of having to download so many links at such massive size
I've got a much smaller and compressed version with no reduced quality!
No need to merge any files together, cos I've put it all in one for your convenience! UwU

Download Link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy. :giggle:

krakoangab

Jun 8, 2020
hey guys can you help me? so im at the chapter 3 and im doing the burial mounds mission, i completed the bone at the forest, the spirit, and after i collect all of those memories they tell me to find the remains of the dead guy and i cant find it, where do i find it?

Jul 31, 2021
hey guys can you help me? so im at the chapter 3 and im doing the burial mounds mission, i completed the bone at the forest, the spirit, and after i collect all of those memories they tell me to find the remains of the dead guy and i cant find it, where do i find it?
Head to erlands place gotta go in the scrap area and do that whole new area. Then head back to the institude to trigger the animation in the control room. Then head back to the scrap area and click the pile of bones

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
any guide with LI for ch 5 & 6 ,old link are expired and the last above are corrupted
Did you dl from the links I provided?
Cos, The LI guides for Ch5 and 6 are all in one pdf file - it's not separated like the first few chapters.
The pdf should have 120+ pages, and if you scroll all the way down to the bottom - that's where all the LI's are!!

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
anyone have ch 5 guide? i dont know where i can find strange essence for Tora in ch6. i dont like Jostein but Filippa is a bestie, so wanna save her.

i'm currently on Tyr path cause he's the captain pikk. but i think im gonna start over and try anders path and max my fem to see if he's the traditional monogamous manly man.
You have to created, in the cave area you will find a strange device (will appear like tech core, dont use it) next day you speak with Ralf about it and you have to keep it, then next day i believe you will ask Odin about it and tell you something about your daughter's records (It is mandatory for you to have Jotum Esscence and Potent Huldra) then odin will give you the option to create it. Be aware if you do that you wont get the extra bone if you are following that. I cant upload the guide i have even in .zip but i found it in this Forum. (use the search option)

If you get it the Side Sotry is E. Arcane history

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
i still dont i keep getting it wrong over and over anybody mind just spoiling it for me
Code for the keys of the boat: NOAH14185
Code for the lab entrance (fusion): 23726
Code for the lab (Fusion Core): 3507+
Code Ch6 exit: 7155

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes