VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
I was trying to unlock that one too but seems that I am missing something, I did Erlands Route and asked him to Join him while i was having fun with Erland but in Ch6 after helping him with the chip i go to the showers and nothing happens :c
I'm not sure but I think you just gotta keep trying every day to check what's up at the saunas. I think there's a queue of images that would spawn each day in the saunas.

For example, you finish Anders, Jostein, and then Erland's quest lines. Now the three of them are bound to spawn shower CGIs in the sauna. However, since the game engine can only show one CGI per day in that location, you're gonna have to check in daily for 3 or 4 more days to collect all their CGIs.

If you finish more LI questlines then that might add up to the queue. Although I'm not sure though. It's been a minute since I checked the game's codes.

Reactions: RaulPa

CKPrimon

May 19, 2024
Here is the complete guide for chapter 4. Enjoy.

Hello! can you please send this again. The folder is gone and a guide would really help me in chapter 4. I've already tried this chapter for about 10x because I always die with the food upkeep . Please kind person.
:cry::whistle:

Estellllo

May 27, 2024
Hello!

After finishing the first chapter I started the second one with these fireballs and somehow I ended up not being able to do anything apart from view my bag, my journey or save the game. Has this happened to any of you?

Does anyone know how I can fix this issue? Also, I was so stupid I saved the game replacing my last and only save which means now I should have to go through all the first chapter again. Are saved games something that can be transferred? Do you know where can I find one that starts on Chapter 2?

Thank you!

Jul 31, 2021
how tf does one share files, cuz if you're slow like me using renpy is a bit of a challenge so I'll drop the files if I can figure out how

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes