VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
anyone has the recent update of ch6? I think there are some bugs with side character's story and I cant activate them
I also cannot make Henrik bottom despite following the guide (or maybe I am just clicking wrong), does any one had ever succeeded in making Henrik bottoms?

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
I also cannot make Henrik bottom despite following the guide (or maybe I am just clicking wrong), does any one had ever succeeded in making Henrik bottoms?
nvm, I look at the code using unrenpy, and apparently, my affection with henrik is required to be above 30 ( so +35).

anyone has the recent update of ch6? I think there are some bugs with side character's story and I cant activate them
I look at this as well, and to be able to progress further from the rally, you need svend check at least 6, while the rally itself made your svendcheck 5, so it's impossible to progress.

Maouji

Mar 8, 2022
Easy Farm team (chapters 4-6). It works if you have at least 1 bone in Geothermic and 1 bone in Fortified Bunker (Alf build or mixed) Select the marked chars. You need to have at least 1 power, 1 energy, and 10 life (better 3 of each and 10 life). Their abilities activate in gold color. Activate the power icon.
Rotation: Red Robot - Per (Power Surge generates power), Odger (Trinker generates energy and ammo), Healer - Frode (Cauterize generates medicine kit and buff Britt), Tank - Arne (generates extra protection), Drone Jotun or any Arms (damage dealer), Britt (damage dealer and healer if cauterize procs and having bones in Jotun).
Use quick save and quick load in battle for easy farm.

imagem_2024-06-19_234824404.png

Reactions: Nalassa and B1smth
Jul 31, 2021
Another solution for people who don't want to suffer (like I did :cry: ) use

This shit quite literally saves you the time of having to fight boss, can give you all the time in the world and overall is a time saver, and I CAN explain how it works if anyone cares

rayearth8072

Apr 4, 2022
Another solution for people who don't want to suffer (like I did :cry: ) use

This shit quite literally saves you the time of having to fight boss, can give you all the time in the world and overall is a time saver, and I CAN explain how it works if anyone cares
can you explain, I tired of replay

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
can you explain, I tired of replay
It allows you to change number values in the game. You can have 99 bones or food or rations or affection etc..

You upload a save file, then you just have to search for the tags/keywords of whatever you want to edit. Then, edit the number to a reasonable value. After that, just download the edited save file and return it back to the original save folder. Make sure to replace the original file instead of letting the two files co-exist. The game engine might get confused with the two since they have the same file titles.

It can definitely make you play quicker cause you don't have to mine anything anymore, but I don't particularly know if it can allow you to skip chapters. I reckon that would be a bit harder to pull off, but still possible.

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
Once again, I am graciously asking if there's anyone out there who has the 6.27 or 6.28 updates. :cry:

I'm slowly playing a perfect run with all skill trees maxed cus I'm curious if that's gonna let me save all of Alfheimr at C9. I'm calling it the 'God Britt' playthrough since I'm gonna have all the skills and also getting high masc&femme. This run is also gonna have strong affinity to Freyr (mostly social choices) and the LI is Borge (since he's the only Onsrud fucker who REALLY loves Britt). I'm gonna be modding only the bones, admiration, and masc/femme scores cus the engine might get messed up too much if I touch anything else.

I might share that sav here once I finish, but I'm gonna need the latest update to get all the Svend checks in C6 and do everything right.

Jul 31, 2021
It allows you to change number values in the game. You can have 99 bones or food or rations or affection etc..

You upload a save file, then you just have to search for the tags/keywords of whatever you want to edit. Then, edit the number to a reasonable value. After that, just download the edited save file and return it back to the original save folder. Make sure to replace the original file instead of letting the two files co-exist. The game engine might get confused with the two since they have the same file titles.

It can definitely make you play quicker cause you don't have to mine anything anymore, but I don't particularly know if it can allow you to skip chapters. I reckon that would be a bit harder to pull off, but still possible.
Adding more onto this lovely piece of info, what I do personally is open my save folder, and drop the current one Im using into the save editor
then from the menu, change all into "number" cuz anything else won't do you good
After that just change the number values of what you want changed like Wood=5 and add =500 so when you go back to the game you have 500 wood

Personally, I still like the grind but not the fighting, so I suggest you change fitness, will, and charm as these top 4 choices doesn't impact story but makes fighting easier with adding more scenes :) (aka just change charm above 110, cuz after that you really wont need to change it after that) Will= more time points, fitness= more fighting power, I suggest putting fitness at 1000, if you still like to fight

Like earlier comment mentioned when you're done editing, download the save and place it in your save folder but make sure to delete or relocate the old save or it wont work.

Also something that you need to worry about or (it broke mine, so this is a warning) it will break ya game, is never add more bones if it reaches 0 it will break your game. I suggest add more bones when you get the first 7

FYI this isn't the same function as unrenpy, unrenpy shows you all images. while save editor takes away the endless grind that comes with starting a new chapter

Adding on, in ch3 when it makes you choose who to romance, if you're a ho like me :p,(you still have to choose) but you can set everyone's love thing at 1, which doesn't show in ch3, but in 4 should show that you're romancing everyone which gives hotter dialogue and overall you get to look at more naked men

You still will have to chose 3 dudes every single end of ch from 4-5

Last piece of advice before I dip, if you wanna see a specific dudes imagery in ch6 make sure you un romance everyone else. (also the only dudes you get to have the last sex scenes with are henrik, tyr, and someone else...I forgor) take care you horny people :KappaPride::devilish: This doesn't apply for the shower scenes,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2021
This is a save to showcase how fucking crazy you can be with the editing without breaking ya game

Also because I forgot to mention changing fitness is encouraged to beat the game quicker, only issues you're gonna find is ch5, when fighting the wolf with the snipers,...it has the same fitness as you I believe so if your fitness is higher than ya will it WILL INSTANT KILL YOU

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
Also something that you need to worry about or (it broke mine, so this is a warning) it will break ya game, is never add more bones if it reaches 0 it will break your game. I suggest add more bones when you get the first 7

Adding on, in ch3 when it makes you choose who to romance, if you're a ho like me :p,(you still have to choose) but you can set everyone's love thing at 1, which doesn't show in ch3, but in 4 should show that you're romancing everyone which gives hotter dialogue and overall you get to look at more naked men

You still will have to chose 3 dudes every single end of ch from 4-5
Do you know what broke the game for the bones thing?

Also, I am extremely intrigued your game didn't break with turning on romance to all LIs. I'm still a bit scared to do that, but I am curious to know how it affected the last C6 ending scene you mentioned.

Jul 31, 2021
Once again, I am graciously asking if there's anyone out there who has the 6.27 or 6.28 updates. :cry:

I'm slowly playing a perfect run with all skill trees maxed cus I'm curious if that's gonna let me save all of Alfheimr at C9. I'm calling it the 'God Britt' playthrough since I'm gonna have all the skills and also getting high masc&femme. This run is also gonna have strong affinity to Freyr (mostly social choices) and the LI is Borge (since he's the only Onsrud fucker who REALLY loves Britt). I'm gonna be modding only the bones, admiration, and masc/femme scores cus the engine might get messed up too much if I touch anything else.

I might share that sav here once I finish, but I'm gonna need the latest update to get all the Svend checks in C6 and do everything right.
why do you need update 6.28?

Jul 31, 2021

Also, I am extremely intrigued your game didn't break with turning on romance to all LIs. I'm still a bit scared to do that, but I am curious to know how it affected the last C6 ending scene you mentioned.
Im still trying to understand what breaks the game when you give ya self more bones past zero but I don't get much, just a black screen. And so for ch6 its a bit weird, cuz its common knowledge you have sex with the 3 picked dudes at the end which you can still do. But with everyone romanced, it may pick someone randomly. Which causes them to break up with you at the end if you didn't save them. Thats why I advise anyone boutta finish ch6 needs to go back in the romance log and change it to 1 person.

Reactions: B1smth
Jul 31, 2021

also I do suggest changing the romance to all, it doesn't break the game, and you get more cgi's with also being able to romance your dude of choice

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
also I do suggest changing the romance to all, it doesn't break the game, and you get more cgi's with also being able to romance your dude of choice
Alright I'll consider it lol. I was iffy about it cus some LIs break up with you if you cheat with Kare or Ralf. I guess checking all LI markers functionally doesn't makes me me a cheater lol.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes