VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

perles75

May 16, 2020
chapter four is pissing me off lmao...too much fighting, I'll go back to it when I'm feeling patient (please tell me that chapter 5 is not like that).
The problem of ch4 for me is that it's ENDLESS! it's basically two chapters merged into one (Huldrer peak+Alpines, and the return to Alfheimr). Usually I don't mind more material, but that's a lot and it's kind of fiddly.

On the other hand, I don't mind the interaction with the LIs: it's jarring but it's supposed to be like that because you return to a totally different place after months, so you can't expect hugs and fireworks. I think that part is well done, despite being a bit depressing.

Reactions: forvt

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
Hi. Can someone explain how to win any fight in chapter 4? I'm stuck, now every quest is about fighting. In battle my power is stuck on 29, enemy is regenerating 300hp every turn. Last time i was fighting ~15minutes. My 2 attacks took around 120hp, then enemy was regenerating full hp. I'm using every avaiable buff before fight. I spent my bones on Seidr skills, maybe that was a misktake, i have no idea. Am I doing someting wrong, maybe i need to unlock some special skills? I'm very close to just give up. And yes, i have rations, i have ammo, i have med kits.
Hey buddy, Seir are actually ones of the easiest and cheapest to fight with. But! In CH3 you have to be sure you entralled the Queen Jotum and one of the wolf's puppies (Can be entrall again in CH4 one you come back home) and at the beggining of CH4 you have to do the girls quest (all of them) and had to ask about Aurora's in Henrik's orgy/party to have her in your team too.

To enthrall them just max out that hability (recomend to always try to have it at max)

After that fighting with them is very easy in CH4 due to they dont use med kits or ammo

Usually just by using the valharam seurum is enough but can use potent huldra if you want to be safe (in case you encounter a big boss, but shouldt be a problem)

Now, be sure Defense hability is at 3 so you can block second hit

Combos! After aurora hits with a crit your defenser will combine the attack to create a combo (Can only happen if you used the valhara seurum)
The eagle and the puppy can activate a combo too. So is always recommended to hit with one after the other for this 2 the order doesnt matter, but the combo is different if the puppy or eagle hits 1st

I am seir and maxed all my stats in charm when was possible, recommend you to read the Guide for CH4 and CH5 to get the extra bones and be able to have the favor of the god you are following.

Reactions: Guwno1234

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
The problem of ch4 for me is that it's ENDLESS! it's basically two chapters merged into one (Huldrer peak+Alpines, and the return to Alfheimr). Usually I don't mind more material, but that's a lot and it's kind of fiddly.

On the other hand, I don't mind the interaction with the LIs: it's jarring but it's supposed to be like that because you return to a totally different place after months, so you can't expect hugs and fireworks. I think that part is well done, despite being a bit depressing.
You're right it's too damn long lmao...I had to stop playing a few times bc I got tired while other chapters I finished in one sitting lol the fact that Britt is fighting all through it doesn't help too bc I don't like combat much.

I started chapter 5 and it seems to have a lot of combat as well but the lore quests got me hooked already, it's the most fun to me after LI focused quests.

Jul 31, 2021
Im hearing alot of issues around fighting, and I wanna suggest yall use

like legit just tweek your saves, I can try to post a vid if anyone needs help

Reactions: LUCASMARQUESPA

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
can someone remind me what are the prerequisites for meeting Kare? I'm not romancing Jostein, but Erland so I can't acces Jostein's house, everytime I click it it says " I should leave this place alone." and when I click the house KAre is supposed to be in the "stay away." message shows. On the mountain I get nothing only "Deserters and exiles are seen here." every time I click the mountain not even an option about meeting them or summoning gulin. The guide is useless because it only says if you meet the prerequisites nothing about what you need to do.

Edit: figured it out you need to click on the field behind the shed then talk to papa Gunnar

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
Does any1 have any news abt when C7 comes out? or at least in what stage of dev theyre in rn?
Latest news are that 80% of the new areas are done (the general areas more or less change every 3 chapters so these are the areas that will accompany us between chapters 7 and 9, I assume that's quite a big work -for some reason, we might get the update a bit later than usual but who knows, they're usually pretty fast).

Anoneanony

May 24, 2020
Hello, anyone know how to complete "Lobbying" and "Promise Upkept" main quest ? for "Lobbying" I don't know how to trigger faction support quest of Tyr/Kirk/Bogen and for "Promise Upkept" I don't know how to get second CPU Key.

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
Hello, anyone know how to complete "Lobbying" and "Promise Upkept" main quest ? for "Lobbying" I don't know how to trigger faction support quest of Tyr/Kirk/Bogen and for "Promise Upkept" I don't know how to get second CPU Key.
Ralf should get you the 2 CPU keys to create the 2 power cores, so follow his story line and do his quests and the Upket quest, i dont remember, is the one that says you should have enough food for CH4? if that is the one, it will be mark as complete once you finish the chapter.

Reactions: Anoneanony

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
Question: The weapons, armors and runes are only for the captains? Or I am missing something? I want to put runes or weapons in my Seir or Mechas (Only in CH6 i was able to put a weapon in my drone)

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
guys please help! what are the sex scenes on chapter 4 and how can I trigger them?
They go according to the captain you are romancing, strongly suggest to follow the Guides to know how to unlock the routes for each one.

LucJB

Mar 25, 2023
thats the funny thing, with kirk I didnt finish a single side quest, did nada and got all three but actually trying I got 1 :/
I'm also at a lost with Svend side story, never been able to unlock it, can't get the part at the odin eye after I spot him at the rally. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong

Jul 31, 2021
I'm also at a lost with Svend side story, never been able to unlock it, can't get the part at the odin eye after I spot him at the rally. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong
yea no, I think his is glitched cuz, I got erlands boys thing but I legit cant get Svend

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes