RPGM Completed Erina will become a Mama! Slave Diary [Final] [ninjinpasta]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ViMeloetta

Sep 21, 2017
Not sure as I deleted all the saves I had and downloaded that one I uploaded and it works fine.

Are you sure you're using it since the timestamp on the files you screenshot looks different.
View attachment 1497593

You said you did play with the switches? Did you use a save editor to turn them to True?
Eh I'll just remove the conditional switches on the gallery because why not, it's probably faster. Only thing is you might have to exit and re-enter the gallery room for the changes to take effect. The sign by the tree with panties in it is the exit point.
The linked rar downloads a stream.rar archive, its that link down? Can u upload it again please?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
The linked rar downloads a stream.rar archive, its that link down? Can u upload it again please?
Looks like it's working fine now but f95 has had technical difficulties for the past few days.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
MTL never fails to entertain. And in this case, the MTL is more entertaining than the gameplay...cause...well...I have no clue what is going on other than she owes her father's debt and is paying with her body lol
Just skip through the dialogue and guess your way through for the scenes haha

uemeya

Dec 11, 2021
for pregnancy scenes, give up to last boss at high lewdity level
for luka's scenes find this npc (req. some lewdity lvl)

overall - "king exit" on minimal settings
Thank you very much
Jitterskull
i searched the Internet for this Solution and didnt find it until here
Thank you ! Its a Big help!
Have a nice Time o/

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
I have finally finished this game and gotten every scene by playing through everything.
A nice little adventure and a very short game, but to get every scene are hard. Some scenes are really hard to get without any hint.

To share a little walkthrough for every ending:
There are 6 endings in total

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are some tips for those who want to play it more optimally.
1. Save at the first room(prison) for GameOver ending
2. Save before doing the final escape to allow yourself to lose virginity or not to trigger a different ending.
3. Save during the final escape and before talking to Greg to adjust the favor to trigger a different ending.
4. Decide who you want to give your virginity to. Check out the status page, there is a small favor text that describes how the girl feels losing her virginity to whomever it is.
5. Use the quicksave feature to quickly watch the H-scene and quickload to go back to being a virgin.
6. You need 30 lewdness for the last area boss, but you can totally beat him without it. I find that grinding lewdness is fastest by repeatedly losing to 2nd area boss
7. There is a full save shared by someone else on this thread. To use it, you need to delete or move away your existing save files which includes the publicData file.

Just a finally thought of this game. It is interesting how the game actually sticks to its title "Erina will become a mama" since most endings will lead her to become pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: adree1000

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
this game looks interesting, with decent graphics for a RPGM game. the gameplay is somewhat entertaining and the scenes are pretty decent...as far as HRPGs go.

it's a real fucking shame i can't understand what the fuck is going on. that half the menus seem to be completely untranslated and some massive chunks of dialogue are straight up just a bunch of symbols.

MTL makes another good game average at best, and all because a dialogue heavy game can't be understood for its dialogue.

Lu124&@

Nov 5, 2022
Ca
this game looks interesting, with decent graphics for a RPGM game. the gameplay is somewhat entertaining and the scenes are pretty decent...as far as HRPGs go.

it's a real fucking shame i can't understand what the fuck is going on. that half the menus seem to be completely untranslated and some massive chunks of dialogue are straight up just a bunch of symbols.

MTL makes another good game average at best, and all because a dialogue heavy game can't be understood for its dialogue.
I have finally finished this game and gotten every scene by playing through everything.
A nice little adventure and a very short game, but to get every scene are hard. Some scenes are really hard to get without any hint.

To share a little walkthrough for every ending:
There are 6 endings in total

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are some tips for those who want to play it more optimally.
1. Save at the first room(prison) for GameOver ending
2. Save before doing the final escape to allow yourself to lose virginity or not to trigger a different ending.
3. Save during the final escape and before talking to Greg to adjust the favor to trigger a different ending.
4. Decide who you want to give your virginity to. Check out the status page, there is a small favor text that describes how the girl feels losing her virginity to whomever it is.
5. Use the quicksave feature to quickly watch the H-scene and quickload to go back to being a virgin.
6. You need 30 lewdness for the last area boss, but you can totally beat him without it. I find that grinding lewdness is fastest by repeatedly losing to 2nd area boss
7. There is a full save shared by someone else on this thread. To use it, you need to delete or move away your existing save files which includes the publicData file.

Just a finally thought of this game. It is interesting how the game actually sticks to its title "Erina will become a mama" since most endings will lead her to become pregnant.
Can you tell me how to get out of the prison at the start of the game. I can't find a way? Plz help

Mar 7, 2019
How is it that 90% of the garbled dialogue is exclusively the bits where other people are explaining something crucial to you? Like; "Oh ya, their weakness is _____. Hope that helps!" I'm 50/50 on believing this was deliberate.

That aside, the music in this game is seriously bumping. 10/10

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes