RPGM Completed Erina will become a Mama! Slave Diary [Final] [ninjinpasta]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

fros7012

Nov 14, 2018
You're pretty confident.
Shame that you're not correct.

Let me borrow your first paragraph:
"Yeah, I'm going to stop you right there. Your entire post is wrong and is just going to frustrate people that do listen to you."

1. Having unexpected characters in the path can definitely cause errors. If a game is expecting Shift-JIS and encounters UTF-16 (windows) stuff, it won't know how to resolve it.
In this case, it's trivial to check by just starting the game... something you obviously haven't done.

2. The packing of the uploaded version is already corrupted. The problem is on the uploader's end. This is trivially checkable just by trying to extract it... something you obviously haven't done.

3. The text has been translated (mostly), but the uploader kept the .rgss3a file, which the game reads from instead of from the Data folder. In order to get this game to show translated text people need to extract the Graphics folder from the rgss3a, and then delete the rgss3a. Again, it would be trivial to find out, if, you know, you'd actually tried the game... something you obviously haven't done. (Non-trivial to fix, but trivial to check whether the translation works)

For people who want to get this working:
1. rename the extracted folder to something that doesn't have strange characters in
2. replace the audio files with correctly named ones (one of the previous posts claims to have a link to them, I used my existing JP copies though)
3. extract the Graphics folder from the Game.rgss3a (NOT the Data folder) (if you don't know where to put it, the graphics folder should go in the same directory as the game.exe)
4. delete or rename Game.rgss3a

I have no idea if the translation itself is any good - though the text isn't wordwrapped properly so half the text isn't even visible.
Have fun
how do i extract the graphics folder?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Can u explain how to make the game run on joiplay?, i got the same audio error notification
someone gave me the folder with game audios so I just put the folder inside the game files just look it up in the chat someone put the link

Reactions: Lurker57

alberon

Oct 6, 2017
It's possible as the switches should also get saved to PublicData.rvdata2
For some strange reason the "Memories" button acts like the "Continue" button on the title screen. Not sure why as that behaves the same even if "Game.rgss3a" remains which I would assume is the unedited version though that could be wrong.

Edit: Ah, I see what they did though what they called it was a bit confusing.
So "Continue" on the Title Screen was changed to link to the Quick Load feature while "Memories" is actually what the Continue button should be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just downloaded the save from the link and it appears to work. Did you extract it from the rar archive? Could try uploading it again see what that does.

View attachment 1484940

The upper floor in the slave ranch is where the sprite gallery is
View attachment 1484944

The switches that control the gallery are
Code:
  SWITCH = [4,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,122,123,124,125,
             126,127,128,129,130,131,132,133,134,135,137,138]
just attach your public data dude instead requiring others a lesson how to hack these games themself.

• Haha
Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
just attach your public data dude instead requiring others a lesson how to hack these games themself.
As far as I can tell extracting the save file to the game and loading it works. Turning a switch from false to true is also very simple.

Someone else already added that other file though it's not required.
There is only 6 pages so if people are too dumb to search well I can do so much but fixing stupid isn't one of them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/erina-will-become-a-mama-slave-diary-final-ninjinpasta.98798/post-6882362
girdeyordo
https://f95zone.to/threads/erina-will-become-a-mama-slave-diary-final-ninjinpasta.98798/post-6884324

It took 5 seconds to search this thread for a save file :rolleyes: Anyone having trouble could have just tried the other one if they were having problems with mine, hell you could have even recommended the other one or posted your own if you thought the public data file was useful.
Not really a rant at you but some people are just lazy in general. Learn how to search threads as full saves are common and the odds are likely that many different people post theirs.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
As far as I can tell extracting the save file to the game and loading it works. Turning a switch from false to true is also very simple.

Someone else already added that other file though it's not required.
There is only 6 pages so if people are too dumb to search well I can do so much but fixing stupid isn't one of them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/erina-will-become-a-mama-slave-diary-final-ninjinpasta.98798/post-6882362
girdeyordo
https://f95zone.to/threads/erina-will-become-a-mama-slave-diary-final-ninjinpasta.98798/post-6884324

It took 5 seconds to search this thread for a save file :rolleyes: Anyone having trouble could have just tried the other one if they were having problems with mine, hell you could have even recommended the other one or posted your own if you thought the public data file was useful.
Not really a rant at you but some people are just lazy in general. Learn how to search threads as full saves are common and the odds are likely that many different people post theirs.
Neither option worked.

• Thinking Face

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Neither option worked.
Take a screenshot of the game directory. With Game.exe and the save rvdata2 files.

The one I provided was Save01.rvdata2 and should be extracted and placed right beside Game.exe.

Then instead of loading any other save file try loading Save01.rvdata2.

I even made it super simple by saving right in the Gallery Room.

If the game doesn't load or you can't load the save then if it gives any errors show them too.

There is a fix for the Audio folder since it was fucked
https://f95zone.to/threads/erina-will-become-a-mama-slave-diary-final-ninjinpasta.98798/post-6882203

Though if you got the repacked one then you shouldn't have to worry about that
https://f95zone.to/threads/erina-will-become-a-mama-slave-diary-final-ninjinpasta.98798/post-6883381

I did make a small mistake with the Main Menu buttons so get Extra v3 to take care of that.

View attachment 2021-11-11_16-27-16.mp4

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Take a screenshot of the game directory. With Game.exe and the save rvdata2 files.

The one I provided was Save01.rvdata2 and should be extracted and placed right beside Game.exe.

Then instead of loading any other save file try loading Save01.rvdata2.

I even made it super simple by saving right in the Gallery Room.

If the game doesn't load or you can't load the save then if it gives any errors show them too.

There is a fix for the Audio folder since it was fucked
https://f95zone.to/threads/erina-will-become-a-mama-slave-diary-final-ninjinpasta.98798/post-6882203

Though if you got the repacked one then you shouldn't have to worry about that
https://f95zone.to/threads/erina-will-become-a-mama-slave-diary-final-ninjinpasta.98798/post-6883381

I did make a small mistake with the Main Menu buttons so get Extra v3 to take care of that.

View attachment 1495927
The game and the save file works for me, the problem is that I don't see the gallery unlocked, I even activated the switches you said (here's a screenshot of the folder)
1636670744774.png

• Thinking Face

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
The game and the save file works for me, the problem is that I don't see the gallery unlocked, I even activated the switches you said (here's a screenshot of the folder)
View attachment 1496073
If the game and save work then what do you see when you load it?
Because all those sprites lined up are how these simple sprite galleries work, just go up to one of them and talk.
2021-11-11_17-53-18.png
If that room were empty then nothing would be unlocked :WeSmart:
Translation could be better but I didn't do that but the questions are
"Do you want to view this scene?"

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
If the game and save work then what do you see when you load it?
Because all those sprites lined up are how these simple sprite galleries work, just go up to one of them and talk.
View attachment 1496089
If that room were empty then nothing would be unlocked :WeSmart:
Translation could be better but I didn't do that but the questions are
"Do you want to view this scene?"
I can load the save but all the scenes appear locked to me except these three 1636727545853.png

• Thinking Face

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I can load the save but all the scenes appear locked to me except these three View attachment 1496879
Not sure as I deleted all the saves I had and downloaded that one I uploaded and it works fine.

Are you sure you're using it since the timestamp on the files you screenshot looks different.
2021-11-12_20-05-18.png

You said you did play with the switches? Did you use a save editor to turn them to True?
Eh I'll just remove the conditional switches on the gallery because why not, it's probably faster. Only thing is you might have to exit and re-enter the gallery room for the changes to take effect. The sign by the tree with panties in it is the exit point.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Not sure as I deleted all the saves I had and downloaded that one I uploaded and it works fine.

Are you sure you're using it since the timestamp on the files you screenshot looks different.
View attachment 1497593

You said you did play with the switches? Did you use a save editor to turn them to True?
Eh I'll just remove the conditional switches on the gallery because why not, it's probably faster. Only thing is you might have to exit and re-enter the gallery room for the changes to take effect. The sign by the tree with panties in it is the exit point.
That finally worked for me! Thanks and sorry for the inconveniences

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
would be interesting .. but unfortunatly the mtl is shit and the translated text is partially outside of the textbox in the void where u can't read it...

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes