RPGM Completed Erina will become a Mama! Slave Diary [Final] [ninjinpasta]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Even better, i'm uploading the playable game so x)

Edit : Here's the functional game but yeah, MTL not great as usual x) : Mega
Was going to repack it then seen you got to it first (y)

Well I'll throw in a little extra for those that figured out how to decrypt it.

2021-11-04_23-06-57.png

2021-11-04_17-34-09.png

Edit: F95 seems to be acting funny for uploading so for the save here is a mirror on mega
https://f95zone.to/threads/erina-will-become-a-mama-slave-diary-final-ninjinpasta.98798/post-6884204

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
ppl are shitting out MTL a lot recently. So sad nobody is gonna wanna pick these titles up for a proper translation.
i prefer mtl to a not translated game, i don't know japanese so the least i can do is thanks for the mtl translation, i prefer good translation but i know that its take a lot of time and not everybody is willing to do it so for now mtl is king

Oct 8, 2019
i prefer mtl to a not translated game, i don't know japanese so the least i can do is thanks for the mtl translation, i prefer good translation but i know that its take a lot of time and not everybody is willing to do it so for now mtl is king
You know, I agree with the sentiment but the barrier to MTL'ing for yourself is pretty low. There are tools out there that'll just MTL any RPGM game out there and you're good to go. So really, unless the game is in a wonky engine that's harder to work with the MTL's posted are basically the same value as just hosting the untranslated games. If somebody wants to edit the MTL I'm appreciative, or if they take the time to work an MTL into something unwieldy. But just running the game through a script to post doesn't make much sense for an English forum. If I was just looking for the games themselves I'd be on a different website.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Problem is fan translators are much less willing to pick up works that already has an MTL version roaming about. Nobody wanna spend time translating something a lot of ppl have already played. In my opinion, if you wanna share your MTL, at least edit it to make it better quality instead of releasing such a shitty version and ruining chances of it ever getting a fan translation.

Reactions: thepotato

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
You know, I agree with the sentiment but the barrier to MTL'ing for yourself is pretty low. There are tools out there that'll just MTL any RPGM game out there and you're good to go. So really, unless the game is in a wonky engine that's harder to work with the MTL's posted are basically the same value as just hosting the untranslated games. If somebody wants to edit the MTL I'm appreciative, or if they take the time to work an MTL into something unwieldy. But just running the game through a script to post doesn't make much sense for an English forum. If I was just looking for the games themselves I'd be on a different website.
I think they allow MTLs because it artificially inflates the overall game count. Otherwise the less polished ones would be better off in the Translation section so people who are interested can learn things about translations.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Problem is fan translators are much less willing to pick up works that already has an MTL version roaming about. Nobody wanna spend time translating something a lot of ppl have already played. In my opinion, if you wanna share your MTL, at least edit it to make it better quality instead of releasing such a shitty version and ruining chances of it ever getting a fan translation.
true but also a lot of games don't deserve a proper translation (my opinion) because they tend to be very bland, like do you think npc sex games and some trash games need a proper translation?, sure erina seen like a good game from screenshots (download it but still didn't played it because time) but for now i don't know is this a good game that worth the effort a fan translator puts into the game

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
true but also a lot of games don't deserve a proper translation (my opinion) because they tend to be very bland, like do you think npc sex games and some trash games need a proper translation?, sure erina seen like a good game from screenshots (download it but still didn't played it because time) but for now i don't know is this a good game that worth the effort a fan translator puts into the game
We might think that but others might very much love that game. I only wanna play high quality games but sometimes there is that 1 girl you love in an unpopular game and therefore you love it no matter what. Then you see it has a gibberish MTL translation and you can cry because you know it has 0,01% chance it will ever get translated.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
We might think that but others might very much love that game. I only wanna play high quality games but sometimes there is that 1 girl you love in an unpopular game and therefore you love it no matter what. Then you see it has a gibberish MTL translation and you can cry because you know it has 0,01% chance it will ever get translated.
i guess you are right, but for my having mtl still is better than nothing, and maybe some trash games needs translation too, i wasn't meant to judge anybody taste on games, my bad

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
i can't open your save file archive it seems to be corrupted. At least winrar and 7zip complain about a corrupted file.
When I tried uploading it f95 gave some error and said about contacting admin.
It also wouldn't let me upload the screenshot

Hacked Save

Screenshot of gallery

Some minor edits and translations v3

Last edited:

Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
When I tried uploading it f95 gave some error and said about contacting admin.
It also wouldn't let me upload the screenshot

Hacked Save
Mega

Screenshot of gallery
Mega

Some minor edits and translations v2
Mega
Just to be sure you can't unlock all the scenes in the gallery in this version of the game?
BTW ist possible to open the files you uploaded to mega.
ok i may fucked up here i loaded your save but the unlocked scenes are the once i already unlocked my self. Seems the savefile doesn't unlock the gallery

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

alberon

Oct 6, 2017

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Just to be sure you can't unlock all the scenes in the gallery in this version of the game?
BTW ist possible to open the files you uploaded to mega.
It's possible as the switches should also get saved to PublicData.rvdata2
For some strange reason the "Memories" button acts like the "Continue" button on the title screen. Not sure why as that behaves the same even if "Game.rgss3a" remains which I would assume is the unedited version though that could be wrong.

Edit: Ah, I see what they did though what they called it was a bit confusing.
So "Continue" on the Title Screen was changed to link to the Quick Load feature while "Memories" is actually what the Continue button should be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just downloaded the save from the link and it appears to work. Did you extract it from the rar archive? Could try uploading it again see what that does.

Gallery.png

The upper floor in the slave ranch is where the sprite gallery is
2021-11-04_19-34-53.png

The switches that control the gallery are
Code:
  SWITCH = [4,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,122,123,124,125,
             126,127,128,129,130,131,132,133,134,135,137,138]

Last edited:

Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
It's possible as the switches should also get saved to PublicData.rvdata2
For some strange reason the "Memories" button acts like the "Continue" button on the title screen. Not sure why as that behaves the same even if "Game.rgss3a" remains which I would assume is the unedited version though that could be wrong.

I just downloaded the save from the link and it appears to work. Did you extract it from the rar archive? Could try uploading it again see what that does.

View attachment 1484940

The upper floor in the slave ranch is where the sprite gallery is
View attachment 1484944

The switches that control the gallery are
Code:
  SWITCH = [4,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,122,123,124,125,
             126,127,128,129,130,131,132,133,134,135,137,138]
ok for some strange reason i did the same and it worked this time. it unlocked everithing. Thanks

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: girdeyordo
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes