RPGM Completed Erina will become a Mama! Slave Diary [Final] [ninjinpasta]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Alright, siyashe has "released" 4 or 5 MTLs so far. Is it safe to assume that none of the games is readable?
The two I looked at had more than one early instance of untranslated text, and I get the feeling that the "translation" isn't even being glanced at before it is plugged into the game. So... less readable than many unedited MTL games.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah, I'm going to stop you right there. Your entire post is wrong and is just going to frustrate people that do listen to you.

1. Renaming the gibberish folder isn't going to fix anything. Most of these games tend to have files with names that were once in Japanese Unicode that become corrupt when extracted in a non Japanese Locale environment.

2. The unpacking of the original file was never messed up. It's packed in native Japanese Locale because these games are usually created and named in Japanese System Locale.

3. The in-game text IS translated. The people who post games here do actually translate the text in game, or at least in Unity's case include a script that produces on-the-fly translations. Most people won't even be able to perform translations without having actual RPG Maker tools to do it, which isn't free or cheap.

For people having problems getting the game to run, you ABSOLUTELY need to extract these files with something like WinRAR with Japanese Unicode active. Here's how to enable Japanese Unicode extraction for WinRAR:

1. Open up whatever file so you can get a WinRAR window open.
2. Click on Options and expand the menu option called Name Encoding> (Hotkey Shortcut for this is Ctrl+E)
3. Select 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS)
4. Close window. You have WinRAR set to Japanese Unicode and can extract these kinds of games properly now.
i tried it and the game is still in japanese

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah, I'm going to stop you right there. Your entire post is wrong and is just going to frustrate people that do listen to you.

1. Renaming the gibberish folder isn't going to fix anything. Most of these games tend to have files with names that were once in Japanese Unicode that become corrupt when extracted in a non Japanese Locale environment.

2. The unpacking of the original file was never messed up. It's packed in native Japanese Locale because these games are usually created and named in Japanese System Locale.

3. The in-game text IS translated. The people who post games here do actually translate the text in game, or at least in Unity's case include a script that produces on-the-fly translations. Most people won't even be able to perform translations without having actual RPG Maker tools to do it, which isn't free or cheap.

For people having problems getting the game to run, you ABSOLUTELY need to extract these files with something like WinRAR with Japanese Unicode active. Here's how to enable Japanese Unicode extraction for WinRAR:

2. Click on Options and expand the menu option called Name Encoding> (Hotkey Shortcut for this is Ctrl+E)
4. Close window. You have WinRAR set to Japanese Unicode and can extract these kinds of games properly now.
Unfortunately, this time round it is really not the unicode issue. My whole system locale is set to japanese, and i just tried again with your instructions and it does not solve the issue.

It is an issue with how the "translator (its MTL lol)" packed the files. I might have cause u some confusion when i said it is not translated, what i meant i after the solutions to get the game running, the text would not appear to be translated.

Also this is RPGmaker vx ace, not unity. the software is much more simpler and you could just use softwares like Translator++ to MTL urself if you are willing to go through the trouble. the MTL basically means machine translated like using Translator++ for example. in other words the game is "translated" with a software, which mean the translated text, if working would be very jank anyway

schlag

May 20, 2019
while semi offtopic op, if you had done any research on butstuff depending on how deep you or her go playing in that direction ... you want to pre douche / clean cavity and for experience to have been enjoyable yes you should of used lube, but if you have a packed canal it will not be enjoyable . men get a bonus on anal teasing due to prostate , sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

say may make your day , but anal will make you hole weak

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017

You're pretty confident.
Shame that you're not correct.

Let me borrow your first paragraph:
"Yeah, I'm going to stop you right there. Your entire post is wrong and is just going to frustrate people that do listen to you."

1. Having unexpected characters in the path can definitely cause errors. If a game is expecting Shift-JIS and encounters UTF-16 (windows) stuff, it won't know how to resolve it.
In this case, it's trivial to check by just starting the game... something you obviously haven't done.

2. The packing of the uploaded version is already corrupted. The problem is on the uploader's end. This is trivially checkable just by trying to extract it... something you obviously haven't done.

3. The text has been translated (mostly), but the uploader kept the .rgss3a file, which the game reads from instead of from the Data folder. In order to get this game to show translated text people need to extract the Graphics folder from the rgss3a, and then delete the rgss3a. Again, it would be trivial to find out, if, you know, you'd actually tried the game... something you obviously haven't done. (Non-trivial to fix, but trivial to check whether the translation works)

For people who want to get this working:
1. rename the extracted folder to something that doesn't have strange characters in
2. replace the audio files with correctly named ones (one of the previous posts claims to have a link to them, I used my existing JP copies though)
3. extract the Graphics folder from the Game.rgss3a (NOT the Data folder) (if you don't know where to put it, the graphics folder should go in the same directory as the game.exe)
4. delete or rename Game.rgss3a

I have no idea if the translation itself is any good - though the text isn't wordwrapped properly so half the text isn't even visible.
Have fun

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019

He's not wrong tho, until you rename the main folder (full gibberish asf), it says it's corrupted and even after doing this, you still have to use the audio files posted here so that you don't get the error.

We're not talking about the original files, we're talking about the files that were translated by Shisaye that he/she repacked after doing the translation that messed everthing up since Shisaye didn't repack correctly.

Uh no, i can assure you that the in-game text isn't translated at all here, we're not talking about unity at all and please, anyone can do a translation of a RPG Maker game with oh, a free tool called Translator++. Granted, it's doing only a MTL translation like it have been made here so it can easily be gibberish so not really recommended here. Though, if you are talking about manual translation or stuff like that, then yeah you need RPG Maker engine

And just so you know, i extracted it with Japanese Encoding too so yup, game has just been not repacked correctly at all.

You're pretty confident.

"Yeah, I'm going to stop you right there. Your entire post is wrong and is just going to frustrate people that do listen to you."

1. Having unexpected characters in the path can definitely cause errors. If a game is expecting Shift-JIS and encounters UTF-16 (windows) stuff, it won't know how to resolve it.
In this case, it's trivial to check by just starting the game... something you obviously haven't done.

2. The packing of the uploaded version is already corrupted. The problem is on the uploader's end. This is trivially checkable just by trying to extract it... something you obviously haven't done.

3. The text has been translated (mostly), but the uploader kept the .rgss3a file, which the game reads from instead of from the Data folder. In order to get this game to show translated text people need to extract the Graphics folder from the rgss3a, and then delete the rgss3a. Again, it would be trivial to find out, if, you know, you'd actually tried the game... something you obviously haven't done. (Non-trivial to fix, but trivial to check whether the translation works)

1. rename the extracted folder to something that doesn't have strange characters in
2. replace the audio files with correctly named ones (one of the previous posts claims to have a link to them, I used my existing JP copies though)
3. extract the Graphics folder from the Game.rgss3a (NOT the Data folder) (if you don't know where to put it, the graphics folder should go in the same directory as the game.exe)

I have no idea if the translation itself is any good - though the text isn't wordwrapped properly so half the text isn't even visible.
Have fun
... Why i didn't even think of having to extract the Game.rgss3a file ? x)

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Just checked, this game isn't even translated.
It's been said at the post just above mine why it isn't translated.

Game reads the untranslated Game.rgss3a instead of the translated files so you have to extract it.

Just gonna go confirm it real quick and if it works, i'll see to upload the working version

Thuja

Sep 8, 2021
Only thing to add is that if you see blood in your shit, go to the doctor asap. Rectal bleeding is a recipe for a really nasty infection you want taken care of right away.
Not Really, immune system is built like a tank down there. Around 10 million people in the US alone get hemorrhoids every year, but you don't hear about it because it's just not a big deal.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
You're pretty confident.

Have fun
Yo it worked your a legend.

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
It's been said at the post just above mine why it isn't translated.

Game reads the untranslated Game.rgss3a instead of the translated files so you have to extract it.

Just gonna go confirm it real quick and if it works, i'll see to upload the working version
Just checked with warbob5000 solution and it does work. Thing is the audio file names are gibberish also which means I have no idea how to zip it and share a full copy.

Also the text is MTL quality, so yeah its JANK as expected....

Also I should mention I am really entertained by the discussion about a guys ass being fingered in this forum thanks to the 2nd post. (the said post was deleted)

Last edited:

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
You're pretty confident.

Have fun
Thanks for tipping how to fix this

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
I managed to find the game on another source.
Here's the intact Audio folder (RARed with JP Locale). It worked for me so i hope it works for everyone also.

Mega Link

Here's my proof

View attachment 1484305 View attachment 1484306
I guess I'll at least upload something to make life easier for some. After u rename the gibberish main folder to something not gibberish, delete the "Game.rgss3a" and replace the files with this and the audio files provided by the post I quoted by 020153465
(here is the extracted data & graphic folder)
That should make the game playable. MTL still jank thou i must repeat this

Reactions: maeqlin and Zamuron

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I guess I'll at least upload something to make life easier for some. After u rename the gibberish main folder to something not gibberish, delete the "Game.rgss3a" and replace the files with this and the audio files provided by the post I quoted by 020153465
Mega (here is the extracted data & graphic folder)
That should make the game playable. MTL still jank thou i must repeat this
Even better, i'm uploading the playable game so x)

Edit : Here's the functional game but yeah, MTL not great as usual x) :

Mar 1, 2019
Unfortunately, this time round it is really not the unicode issue. My whole system locale is set to japanese, and i just tried again with your instructions and it does not solve the issue.

It is an issue with how the "translator (its MTL lol)" packed the files. I might have cause u some confusion when i said it is not translated, what i meant i after the solutions to get the game running, the text would not appear to be translated.

Also this is RPGmaker vx ace, not unity. the software is much more simpler and you could just use softwares like Translator++ to MTL urself if you are willing to go through the trouble. the MTL basically means machine translated like using Translator++ for example. in other words the game is "translated" with a software, which mean the translated text, if working would be very jank anyway
Okay, just downloaded this game to check it out. Yeah, whoever tried to make this MTL severely screwed up. They unpacked the game without Japanese Unicode active or in Japanese System Locale then repacked it in an corrupted state. The files on the front page are essentially inoperable, so my bad in calling you out there. More often than not people who post games here usually put out functional games/software so that caught me off guard.

Also with RPG Maker games, you can open the game files if you have the proper RPG Maker software for the game you want to translate. For Unity, the most common translator is ReiPatcher which basically parasites itself onto the game to translate recognizable words in real time.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
yo this is the second part we need the first part now, also thanks for uploading this :D mama and slave in tittle is 10/10

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes