RPGM Completed Erina will become a Mama! Slave Diary [Final] [ninjinpasta]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
This is fucked up version,seems like unpacked and repacked without using jap locale,i tried 7zip japan version and nothing hill

Reactions: maeqlin and cofer

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Same as most people above, the 7z archive is messed up with a language problem and game is impossible to launch.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Yup, Shisaye fucked up packing this xD Happens. At least he is doing something, even it is just quick MTL's.

This is what happens when the F95Zone-team just uploads stuff from the "Translation" section without checking/reading the comments there :/

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
Didnt work for me can you just upload your whole game folder?
You have to rename the main folder also to anything (the gibberish). Anyway due to messed up unpacking, the text is not translated anyways. also its pure mtl which you could do on your own if you want anyways.

EDIT: It seems like my post may have caused abit of confusion to some. this is a solution to get the game "running" only, this is not a "fix" as the text would not be translated. Issue still comes from the OP's uploaded files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Admiral Thrawn

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Welp, the game is not even translated lol x)

But yeah to fix error, just rename main folder and after copy the audio that has been posted, will work.

Also, the fuck is this ? Never seen it, tried to delete but didn't change anything so don't know what this file is used for 1636044906033.png

Reactions: maeqlin

Jul 6, 2020
Didnt work for me can you just upload your whole game folder?
I'm not versed with the rules on this site to do such thing but mostly I'm too lazy.
Seem other managed to fix their games with my audio files.

Just extract the audio into the game folder and it should run fine.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
I'm not versed with the rules on this site to do such thing but mostly I'm too lazy.
Seem other managed to fix their games with my audio files.

Just extract the audio into the game folder and it should run fine.
I did that and it didn't work

Mar 1, 2019
You have to rename the main folder also to anything (the gibberish). Anyway due to messed up unpacking, the text is not translated anyways. also its pure mtl which you could do on your own if you want anyways.
Yeah, I'm going to stop you right there. Your entire post is wrong and is just going to frustrate people that do listen to you.

1. Renaming the gibberish folder isn't going to fix anything. Most of these games tend to have files with names that were once in Japanese Unicode that become corrupt when extracted in a non Japanese Locale environment.

2. The unpacking of the original file was never messed up. It's packed in native Japanese Locale because these games are usually created and named in Japanese System Locale.

3. The in-game text IS translated. The people who post games here do actually translate the text in game, or at least in Unity's case include a script that produces on-the-fly translations. Most people won't even be able to perform translations without having actual RPG Maker tools to do it, which isn't free or cheap.

For people having problems getting the game to run, you ABSOLUTELY need to extract these files with something like WinRAR with Japanese Unicode active. Here's how to enable Japanese Unicode extraction for WinRAR:

1. Open up whatever file so you can get a WinRAR window open.
2. Click on Options and expand the menu option called Name Encoding> (Hotkey Shortcut for this is Ctrl+E)
3. Select 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS)
4. Close window. You have WinRAR set to Japanese Unicode and can extract these kinds of games properly now.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes