3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
of Erisa's Summer [v0.5.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
di Erisa's Summer [v0.5.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
of Erisa's Summer [v0.5.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
di Erisa's Summer [v0.5.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: nazthelass and IM6

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
There are 10 girls and every one of them smiles like the Joker, the one from the comics, or the Jack nicholson joker, damn he was ugly. Thats how much this girls turn me on, as much as Jack Nicholson with lame makeup.
Good luck

Reactions: Kukipett

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
if you mean university of problems isnt that male protag? or is there a game with a simillar name that i missed?
You are right! My Bad! It was Damaged Go..s. School, women... small brain - got them confused.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
could someone tell me or explain why this game is being shown to me as a trojan?
I'd imagine it has to be a false positive (having used and uploaded the .exes and .apk myself), but I couldn't say definitively why as it'd vary based on your antivirus (could be that someone in the Norton community reported it, etc.).

Worst case scenario would be that some "hacker" injected a trojan in a version co-opted by one of the many other sites out there that immediately pull the game from here and reupload on their own page. But as long as you're downloading from here you should be okay to whitelist and play - these versions are first-hand.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
could someone tell me or explain why this game is being shown to me as a trojan?
This game is using a new version of RenPy and gives out False Positives - usually on the 32Bit version in the Zip file. If you do not use the 32 bit version - just delete it or let your Anti-Virus remove it. Check below for more information:
https://f95zone.to/threads/antivirus-and-renpy-7-4-1.72280/

Reactions: IM6

nazthelass

Mar 8, 2021
View attachment 1120156

v0.5.0 has been updated! Go join the girls in the pool!

This update will take us through the first half of Day 3, and will end just before dinner dates commence.
Please let me know what you like and anything I could do better (exception: anything related to male genitalia)
There's also a discord channel now (link in title menu of the game). I have no clue what to do with it, but if you want to talk with me from time to time, I'll keep an eye on it!

Here's hoping you all enjoy the added content and getting to know our cast a little more. I'll be hard at work on the next update shortly and will continue to put out news on development at least once a month.

Bon Voyage!
yess!!! cannot wait to play

• Red Heart

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
This game is using a new version of RenPy and gives out False Positives - usually on the 32Bit version in the Zip file. If you do not use the 32 bit version - just delete it or let your Anti-Virus remove it. Check below for more information:
https://f95zone.to/threads/antivirus-and-renpy-7-4-1.72280/
So far, this game is the only one where this problem occurs, I can use or play any other 32bit game without any problems

Sep 21, 2019
jeeze was she in college for 35 years or was there an over abundance of heavy metals in their drinking water that caused that premature aging. The game isn't terrible but the models look in their late 40s vs someone right out of college.

Dec 31, 2019
Loved the game, many options and so many girls I like already that sometimes it's difficult to choose! Interesting story idea and I really liked the MC as well.

My favorites so far are Merri, River, Liz, Rey, Allison, the bunny girls, Nina from the cloth store and I'll maybe be in minority here but I like Amanda, the power play with her is fun in both paths. So many interesting girls, like I said, difficult to choose!

In my list of favorite games for sure, looking forward for more of it!

• Red Heart

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've been taking some time here to ease into the dinner scene writing and staging, but have been using my time productively to work on a few other things - mostly sprucing up some older images and upgrading some side images I felt needed redoing.

As a part of this effort, I also changed my new logo a little and used some of the templates out here to make some fan signatures. It's something I've wanted to do for a while and it was a lot of fun to do! Hopefully a few of you might like them enough to adopt one!

AbbyFan01.gif AllisonFan01.gif AmandaFan01.gif
ChrissyFan01.gif ChrissyFan02.gif ErisaFan01.gif
ErisaFan02.gif ErisaFan03.gif GraceFan01.gif
LizFan01.gif MerriFan01.gif OliveFan01.gif
ReyFan01.gif RiverFan01.gif RiverSandy01.gif
SandyFan01.gif VictoriaFan01.gif WhitFan01.gif

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I just played for 10 minutes and out of curiosity I opened my roommate's crappy laptop :sick: :sick: :KEK:,does the game have any romance like dating or something or is it just girls fucking each other ?

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Fair - those are some old scenes with some goofy expressions and awful lighting. I took this time to go back and remaster them for the next release.

I'd say the first day is mostly a "date" with Chrissy and a recap of Erisa's previous relationships (Abby, Amanda).
From day 2 onward there are 10 other love interests introduced with dinner dates and daily activities geared toward getting to know the characters and their individual interests.
I won't lie - this not a slow burn game. But there are some situations (in this case, a brief cruise) where you have to move kind of fast or there's no opportunity to form a relationship at all.

Someone else can give a better, unbiased perspective, I'm sure. But this is at least the way I approached it as a creator.

Before/After on the Chrissy laptop remaster (1/7):
chrissypic01_1080.png Chrissys Room - Computer Stills 1v2_003554_intel.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just played for 10 minutes and out of curiosity I opened my roommate's crappy laptop :sick: :sick: :KEK:,does the game have any romance like dating or something or is it just girls fucking each other ?
I just started and after a few minutes i was "What !!!, what's happening with those crappy dialogues" I thaught i would be a nice story with well educated girls who have a funny adventure, but it's just a collection of dudes with hungry pussies and strange faces :sick:o_O

• Haha
Reactions: fregonard

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Played through this one almost in one go. Chrissy's great but I admit it was nice to get away from her constant 100% ON attitude once we got on the cruise lol.

There's an undeniable charm here; all the girls I've spent time with were interesting in their own way. Whit seems to have the most potential. Normally corrupting innocent shy ones is my thing, but she's so damn adorable I don't know if I could go through with that even if it was an option lol.

Twincest is wincest, about all I have to say about them.

Domming Amanda at every opportunity wasn't the planned route, but it was so satisfying I have no regrets and can't wait to see further content lol.

Looking forward to seeing how this one progresses. Consider me invested and anticipating what shenanigans Erisa gets into in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AmadorQ and IM6
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes