CorbacMasqué

Aug 6, 2020
Hi, I have some problems with the files, but I think it's more a problem with my PC.
I attached the program I used to excrat the WOLF files.
If anyone has any idea how to repair that, that would be helpfull.

(Sorry if my english is bad.)

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, I have some problems with the files, but I think it's more a problem with my PC.
I attached the program I used to excrat the WOLF files.
If anyone has any idea how to repair that, that would be helpfull.

(Sorry if my english is bad.)
Try moving the game to a simple file path like "X:\Games\Eris". Spaces and diacritics can cause issues (and you shouldn't play from system folders like User/Desktop, they often have special permissions and restrictions).

Reactions: CorbacMasqué

CorbacMasqué

Aug 6, 2020
Try moving the game to a simple file path like "X:\Games\Eris". Spaces and diacritics can cause issues (and you shouldn't play from system folders like User/Desktop, they often have special permissions and restrictions).
Well thanks! You just resolved all my problems for Wolf games, 'cause it works!
Thank you again

Reactions: makeitso

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
i have a question. i saw this image in CI-EN and was wondering if this is a new update but never saw any change can anyone tel me what this is?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, I have to say, this game was a lot more fun than I expected it to be. The previous game was pretty decent too, but this one was way, way better, especially in the gameplay aspect. The passives system is honestly pretty good, though it escalates into ridiculous stuff pretty quickly on Normal difficulty even if you're like me and completely suck at this sort of game.

The pixel-animations are all top tier too.

Honestly, my biggest regret is not picking this up sooner. XD

Oh, and that it's not longer. Because it really makes you want MOAR!

Really looking forward to the dev's next project, even if I think the dual-protagonist schtick they're aiming for might be a lot more difficult to pull off than they expect. I'll hope for the best.

Reactions: Taboo-Sho and ZX7H

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Really looking forward to the dev's next project, even if I think the dual-protagonist schtick they're aiming for might be a lot more difficult to pull off than they expect. I'll hope for the best.
I think hes going for an All out for the fans thing.

BBson

Apr 4, 2023
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes