EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
how does one access the gallery?
Step one: Beat the game.
Step two: There'll be 3 portals next to the bat. The middle one with the book picture is the gallery. Jump in it.
Step Three: The third star you encounter should be labeled "gallery". Interact with it to see everything you unlocked.

Someone left a full save a page or so back if you don't wanna spend 9999 hours trying to get laid by everything to unlock the full gallery.

• Red Heart
Reactions: YuuMoka

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Step one: Beat the game.
Step two: There'll be 3 portals next to the bat. The middle one with the book picture is the gallery. Jump in it.
Step Three: The third star you encounter should be labeled "gallery". Interact with it to see everything you unlocked.

Someone left a full save a page or so back if you don't wanna spend 9999 hours trying to get laid by everything to unlock the full gallery.
gotcha thx!!

SuuKoshi

Oct 12, 2022
uhh my game is like muted i haven't touched any of the settings tho, anyone know how fix??

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
uhh my game is like muted i haven't touched any of the settings tho, anyone know how fix??
Unplug all sound output devices other than the one you want to use. This includes modern controllers with speakers in them. Then reboot (for good measure, in case it's just a glitch) and try again.

JEQU

Dec 9, 2021
This game along with Maken Shi Sara and Kincaid are by far my favorite games on here. they're just so QUALITY MWAH

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Do you know when the new game from this same developer comes out?
I've been keeping an eye on their blog (Ci-en) and DLSite page, no word still on either. They're more active on Twitter and maybe Pixiv, but I don't use either.

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes