pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
Is there a way to look at the files for the fetish descriptions, I like reading them, but it's kind of a drag if I have to be aware whether or not I'm accidentally overwrite one I didn't read yet.

decox22

Oct 27, 2022
Is there a easy way to edit the english text. Pretty annoyed that the English translation toned down some of the language used.

Ostious

Oct 31, 2022
Is there a easy way to edit the english text. Pretty annoyed that the English translation toned down some of the language used.
Yeah there is I explained how in this post:
Copy the files highlighted in the image from the WRPGE folder to the main game folder then try using to extract the .wolf files in the Data folder then after they're extracted just run Editor.exe should be editable from there, as for how to edit the game my knowledge is minimal.

View attachment 2290551
From there editing text is pretty straight forward, Its worth noting the names for variables and such are in Japanese. Also what did some of the text that was toned down say?

decox22

Oct 27, 2022
Yeah there is I explained how in this post:

From there editing text is pretty straight forward, Its worth noting the names for variables and such are in Japanese. Also what did some of the text that was toned down say?
The word "rape" has been completely scrubbed from the translation. It's been replaced with "violated". This wasn't the case in Ayura Crisis, so I guess maybe it wasn't translated by the same people, and they felt like rape was too much or something?

Even using an MTL of the japanese version of "Longs for Violation" skill translates it as rape.

Edit: Yeah, after looking through this I don't think there is any feasible way for me to figure it out, haha. Oh well, not that big of a deal, just a little bummed because I like the harsher language and it was present in the previous game.

Last edited:

Ostious

Oct 31, 2022
The word "rape" has been completely scrubbed from the translation. It's been replaced with "violated". This wasn't the case in Ayura Crisis, so I guess maybe it wasn't translated by the same people, and they felt like rape was too much or something?

Even using an MTL of the japanese version of "Longs for Violation" skill translates it as rape.

Edit: Yeah, after looking through this I don't think there is any feasible way for me to figure it out, haha. Oh well, not that big of a deal, just a little bummed because I like the harsher language and it was present in the previous game.
Ah seems pointless to tone down the text in a game where you get fucked by monsters and such.

If its any help the majority of the dialog seems to be in the User Database the ones with the black squares next to their names seem to be English stuff exclusively, from what I found no. 57,59 and 61 is most of the English text you'd want to edit probably not all of it though.

decox22

Oct 27, 2022
Ah seems pointless to tone down the text in a game where you get fucked by monsters and such.

If its any help the majority of the dialog seems to be in the User Database the ones with the black squares next to their names seem to be English stuff exclusively, from what I found no. 57,59 and 61 is most of the English text you'd want to edit probably not all of it though.
I know, right? It doesn't make any sense.

I see, I might try and mess around with it but I'm not holding out hope, I was really hoping it was gonna be as easy as opening a text file and searching for the word "violate" and replacing it, lol.

decox22

Oct 27, 2022

Sorry to bother, but I did as you said, even found the text for the speech bubbles which was in #40. Edited all the text I wanted done, clicked update. Recompiled the game and launched it but it still has the old dialog. Am I not understanding how to save the changes appropriately?

EDIT: NEVERMIND! Figured it out. I had left the old encrypted wolf files in the folder, so it was compiling those as well and overwriting what I did. It works now. Might upload it so people can download it if they want.

Here is the download for the game with the edited stronger language. I did not re-encrypt the wolf files because for some reason the game wouldn't launch when I tried to do it that way. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:

Last edited:

Ostious

Oct 31, 2022
Sorry to bother, but I did as you said, even found the text for the speech bubbles which was in #40. Edited all the text I wanted done, clicked update. Recompiled the game and launched it but it still has the old dialog. Am I not understanding how to save the changes appropriately?

EDIT: NEVERMIND! Figured it out. I had left the old encrypted wolf files in the folder, so it was compiling those as well and overwriting what I did. It works now. Might upload it so people can download it if they want.

Here is the download for the game with the edited stronger language. I did not re-encrypt the wolf files because for some reason the game wouldn't launch when I tried to do it that way. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:
Ah nice to see you got it done, ill give it play I guess if I find anything you missed ill post it.

Hlebuw3k

Oct 31, 2022
Oop, figured it out. Turning PG mode on or off can glitch out clothing, make sure to equip it all on PG mode before disabling it, if you encounter this bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

decox22

Oct 27, 2022
View attachment 2411429

Excuse me, can, somebody know what goe's here? The number 4 and 6?
Nothing does, at least to my knowledge. Things that can be unlocked have a "???" instead of the dash. The dash is some kinda weird placeholder signifying that nothing is there. There are a lot of dashes under the sex animation viewer that are just empty for instance where as things you havent seen yet are ???.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Nothing does, at least to my knowledge. Things that can be unlocked have a "???" instead of the dash. The dash is some kinda weird placeholder signifying that nothing is there. There are a lot of dashes under the sex animation viewer that are just empty for instance where as things you havent seen yet are ???.
Yeah, that's a ... Strange choice, if you add that this two dash have a number... I imagine it was for the breast expansion, and the puppy theme maybe...

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes