MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
More on Hell arena:

So I've been grinding through the arena, and came up with some interesting tips.

- Gold Shield and multiple levels of Auto-guard are necessary and should be prioritized. Eventually the damage done without them is so high its always one hit kill.

- When in doubt, and you have some form of healing, get another level of auto-guard.

- You can move around with auto-guard and are still considered blocking, just don't attack.

- Bats are surprisingly useful, one of each upgrade works well. They are safe forms of damage, eventually help give you life back, and the damage adds up.

- You summon more bats each time you transform.

- Unlike the main game, damage is the least important stat, because everything ends up taking forever to kill anyways.

- IF you are good defensively though, try Golden scythe, one level of crit chance boost, and crit damage, along with damage increase after block.

- You need some form of healing to offset damage you get when guarding. The bats help, but multiple levels of health regen from transform is probably the best.

- The top left platform is extremely important, it provides complete safety against normal enemies and some bosses and limited safety against others.

- Make sure to save, you aren't going to get through 1000 enemies without doing so. This mode isn't remotely balanced, so I don't recommend trying to iron man it.
Thanks bob :D

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
v1.19 Magnet Link for those who want it. Lemme know if it doesn't work.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:aa6ae732a6936e1a80d32bb806a0e5a988a56845&xt=urn:btmh:122012032aadce1c51d2b68d39297f854640a9dbc41cce4649d9c8513a2ce1dbc5b3&dn=ErisDysnomia%20v1.19.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.sakurato.xyz%3a23333%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fforever-tracker.zooki.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=https%3a%2f%2ftracker.lilithraws.cf%3a443%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce

Reactions: fuongbregas

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Any tips or tricks on how to complete the 10th misson in arena on Hell mode?
I keep losing, so the only tip I can give is gitgud.

Avoiding those black balls, doing perfect guard when possible and keep transformed all the time (by making use of perfect guard) should do the trick.

Or you can do some cheesy strategy using the upper corner since it's difficult for the bosses to reach there so you can do some down kick and stuff like that to chip the boss hp little by little.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I keep losing, so the only tip I can give is gitgud.

Avoiding those black balls, doing perfect guard when possible and keep transformed all the time (by making use of perfect guard) should do the trick.

Or you can do some cheesy strategy using the upper corner since it's difficult for the bosses to reach there so you can do some down kick and stuff like that to chip the boss hp little by little.
Amelia is the only boss who will go up into that corner, she doesn't play with that shit, though the AI still abit buggy and exploited in other ways (if you read various guides on doing Arena 10 Hell).

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
If the dev ever, big if since this was almost a game that was never going to release, decides to make a new game. I hope the dev adds h-scenes with multiple enemies at once. In the style of mix and match. Would be nice if the interactions were more non-con to start too, like sex but the girl really doesn't want it to the point she just gets mindbroken it and as the kids says these days "loses to cock". Rather than grinding the whole "harassment until giving into something more", it'd be nice to see this direction be taken instead. But the dev has definitely made me like girls with no tits but a big ass.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
How change language to English?
At the start, press Attack in the middle to enter the Config menu. Find "Language" and switch that. In-game, use the top-right menu (Config).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to get the hypnotised outfit
Lose to the Den boss (I assume you're after the big tits one).

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The uncensor make the game to 1.15.
I hope where make update^^.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 58 Votes