Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
Here's a magnet link to 1.18 if anyone wants to go that route:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8270061d205340123b3744599da5cc051a633461&xt=urn:btmh:1220d46333e5b42ae744ab213da1e71b10f592a9f5f1eb8414a505e350f778f09363&dn=ErisDysnomia_v1.18.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=https%3a%2f%2ftracker.lilithraws.cf%3a443%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.sakurato.xyz%3a23333%2fannounce
Lemme know if it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Razeluxe

luitax

Sep 11, 2019
for anyone that dont know the name of this game but saw it in youtube by a guy called . well this one is the correct

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
As you can see i ran this through DeepL. this is from patch 1.16.
deepl.png deepl.png
AaDT originally inteded for the virgin state to be a fetish but removed that aspect, idk why though.
or that's how i see it.

Last edited:

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
What sort of mind control is in this and how prominent is it?
There's a pretty good amount of MC in this game, there's like 9-10 enemies that all inflict various kinds of mind control whether through straight up hypnosis, beams of light that cause the player to get charmed, or other stuff. They can also forcefully replace skills/perks you have equipped with negative (positive for sexy time) ones. I won't describe it in detail because it's really fun to find out what the enemies do

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
I feel like i waited for years for this (i didn't count) probably my top 1 or 2 r18 game, after all the hiatus and pseudo cancelled states it's finally here, thanks to the developer and his godlike fetish for fat ass flat protagonist
feels like it's better than the first one (been a long time so i dont remember)
and overall it's a way hornier game, mainly because 80% of the enemies are males while the first game only had like 2 penetration scenes, i hope the devs continues to update this or add content, would be great since game still short but perfect nontheless. (also the shotas got removed right? im not under some crazy mandela effect from the demo or it was the first game?)
I'm surprised the boss is just basically the last game's boss, she literally ONLY gives a kiss scene and has NO custom death screen like the other bosses do, is this a meme or you guys think game was rushed? futanari would have been great, the thug game over has a lot more to it than the rest, the dev probably has a insane fetish for it.
Kisses and ass fondling are around the best, still, but the game REALLY pushes on the masoquism or shaming stuff more than the rest, but i think the love (or rather fake love) events from kissing or being flirted are really erotic, makes me miss the lab rat game over from the first game with the other girl.
I still can't tell if this game is a achievement collector or these fetishes you get actually can be useful overall, like theres some fetishes that only 1 type of enemy can give and this was confusing for awhile lol it gives implication it could be used for many or enemies could do different things, like the love and "likes being hit on" ones it has a lengthy progress i would imagine it leads to something or i just missed it, anyone tells me if i'm wrong.
game ends up being simple overall and that's alright but final boss is kinda really meh
I as well followed the game through all it's development on Ci-en so I know how you feel. I'd have to agree as well that the game while being amazing, really was rushed in the end. It could have used another 6 months to a year of dev time to get things all sorted. It feels like the dev came back from hiatus and just decided to work on completing the game as quick as possible instead of fleshing out all the fetishes and potential extra scenes that they wanted to add in at the start.

Again, game is really well made for what it is, but with 6 months or a year of dev time I imagine this game would have been one of the GOAT.

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
21 votes and it was released just a week ago? wow seems like something good came out
I reckon a LOT of us here already came from Ayura Crisis, the other game by this dev which we really liked. We've known about this game and its development for a while and thus, we've been looking forward to it for a while as well. This didn't just randomly fall out of the sky and land on our car like a bag of cocaine in Florida, we were chomping at the bit for this.

Reactions: thispls13

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know if you can load saves without closing and reopening the whole game? Its pretty annoying when trying a virgin run

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
More on Hell arena:

So I've been grinding through the arena, and came up with some interesting tips.

- Gold Shield and multiple levels of Auto-guard are necessary and should be prioritized. Eventually the damage done without them is so high its always one hit kill.

- When in doubt, and you have some form of healing, get another level of auto-guard.

- You can move around with auto-guard and are still considered blocking, just don't attack.

- Bats are surprisingly useful, one of each upgrade works well. They are safe forms of damage, eventually help give you life back, and the damage adds up.

- You summon more bats each time you transform.

- Unlike the main game, damage is the least important stat, because everything ends up taking forever to kill anyways.

- IF you are good defensively though, try Golden scythe, one level of crit chance boost, and crit damage, along with damage increase after block.

- You need some form of healing to offset damage you get when guarding. The bats help, but multiple levels of health regen from transform is probably the best.

- The top left platform is extremely important, it provides complete safety against normal enemies and some bosses and limited safety against others.

- Make sure to save, you aren't going to get through 1000 enemies without doing so. This mode isn't remotely balanced, so I don't recommend trying to iron man it.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
This game is really good, even for me who doesn't like platformers that much. I hope the dev keeps patching or even add a DLC, i missed something from Crisis and i wanted an explosive weapon attack with the gun form.

Reactions: MotootE

MatteoRenzi

Mar 28, 2018
This dev actually delivers, unlike the other so called "developers" who use patreon money for several years and still can't complete a single game. Gameplay is actually enjoyable too and h animations aren't bad at all. We need more games and developers like this one instead of patreon scams.
Yanderedev?

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes