xellos616

May 5, 2020
Made by google MTL

Replaced with 1.17 with bug fixes! + A little bit of H + Introducing a very erotic game!
Nice to meet you!

The latest version is 1.17.

1.17 is a bug fix only.
★ Corrected ・ The name weak to Nampa was duplicated ... The second name was changed.
★ FIXED ・ Fixed to prevent fascination even if mental resistance is not equipped.
★ Fixed ・ H information is not updated ... I intended to set the upper limit to 990,000 to prevent problems, but it is no longer updated!
★ FIXED ・ The color of the clothes of the 1st boss defeat event is not applied.
★ Fixed ・ As development progresses, the lining of the masturbation display on the status screen may disappear and you may not be able to select it.

Known bugs
・ There are no 2 bosses in the arena.
・ All menu abilities flash red after recovering (icon like a medicine bottle) without winning.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Based in the gallery and everything else, it seem like this game is incomplete. I mean, the author prob will add more content in this game eventually. I can't wait for it.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
No those but actual options what right now don't do anything. But yeah maybe this is the full game despite missed chances to add good content.

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Uh... So like, is there any way to NOT get raped when inevitably losing in the endless arena? Or am I just gonna have to turn on family-friendly mode? It's not like I mind doing that or anything, it just feels a bit boring, do you know what I mean?

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
It's really weird to have so much blank space in the ability selection screen and in the gallery

xellos616

May 5, 2020
The talent system is no different from World of Warcraft, it's just that there is a picture instead of empty slots.
And besides, the author slowly fills the empty slots.
Plus, the game isn't over yet. We have already removed the bug that highlighted the slots in the arena.
In general, work is underway.

Daew

May 16, 2020
Uh... So like, is there any way to NOT get raped when inevitably losing in the endless arena? Or am I just gonna have to turn on family-friendly mode? It's not like I mind doing that or anything, it just feels a bit boring, do you know what I mean?
You can choose the "Give up" option to leave the endless mode at any time...
If you're not in a grapple, you will leave without a lewd 'ending'. Still very anti-climatic (anti-climaxtic?) though

Reactions: Forge Wright

xellos616

May 5, 2020
The arena is not endless, you just need to kill 1000 opponents who have lvl 5000+ at the end
By the way, I went through the whole arena on the normal.
I killed 1016 out of 1000 enemies, a little overdone.
For comparison, normal enemies are level 100+

MatteoRenzi

Mar 28, 2018
so what's the strat for dealing with mission 10 on hell difficulty? i'm parrying attacks and using potions to heal, but all i can do is whittle her health bar down a centimeter at a time. is it just a tedious test of endurance or have i missed something?
Since you can't use abilities on mission 10 you'll have a really hard time beating the boss, what i did was equipping scythe and spam down-attack, basically you just spam the sweep, in case you get hit by uppercut, get scythe again so you won't get completely obliterated by the boss' combo. Of course you'll need to parry the boss' attacks so you have mp bars to summon scythe/gun again. Once the armor's broken, bring the boss to a corner and spam shotgun, and if the boss' armor is almost full just spam guns and keep her stunlocked (You'll have to spam guns (normal attack button) and before your avaiable moves are over just summon guns again and keep the guns combo going 'till you have no bars and no moves left), after that parry 1 or 2 attacks and repeat.
Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my main language. Hope that helps!

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes