xellos616

May 5, 2020
Really big update)))

Replaced with 1.16 with bug fixes! + A little bit of H + Introducing a very erotic game!
Nice to meet you!

The latest version is 1.16.
There was a bug that couldn't progress. sorry!
I thought that masturbation was a little too strong, so I nerfed a little. Even if you adjust these parts, the goodness will be different depending on the day, so I often play with the probability.
I just came up with the idea that it should have been activated when random numbers were accumulated and exceeded the threshold.

Major changes
Added ability mental resistance. When turned on, the hypnosis-type ability replacement by the hypnosis uncle and the female training machine can be disabled. (Except for acquisition next to the base and while winning) It also prevents fascination to some extent.
Changed the level of non-initialized hypnotic abilities to 1 when using ability initializers.
Added green color to the inner.
The frequency of masturbation execution judgment is a little phenomenon.
Ona patience + n masturbation induction value is halved.
Double the effect of ability masturbation patience.
Added so that the color can be changed even from the socks of the chest of drawers.
In the case of a virgin, the level of the virgin will change depending on the progress of the learning habit.

news
・ It seems that there is no sound depending on the environment.
If there is no sound other than the setting such as the optional volume setting is 0, muted with the Windows mixer, or the bundled Config is set to not play sound, insert or remove the audio output device. It may be effective to re-recognize it, try to combine it if multiple devices are connected, and reinstall the sound driver.

Bug fixes and QoL etc. Ver.1.16
★ Fixed ・ You can install the same ability from the ability installation screen with a specific procedure ... It seems that there was no particular effect. It is a specification that hypnosis systems may overlap.
★ Fixed ・ Stage 3, small fish rush along the way, even if there are no enemies, I can not proceed ... I think I could have fixed it.
★ Corrected ・ If you lose to the 2 bosses, the opening lines of the 3 bosses will be the second and subsequent ones even though it is the first time.
★ Corrected ・ If there is a shame reversal, you will be told that you are not wearing clothes even though you are wearing clothes at the opening of 3 bosses
★ Corrected ・ Clothes may be torn even with clothes protection
★ Corrected ・ Even though the propensity level is 3, the level-up log may flow.
★ FIXED ・ There are two corner ona machines in the arena custom mode + the camera kid is out of the frame
★ FIXED ・ Defeat H does not occur if you fill the appearance frame with Lara and Lil and lose
★ FIXED ・ After summoning Lara and Lil in the arena and losing, two people will appear next to each other when a defeat takeaway occurs on the normal stage.
★ Corrected ・ The virginity of propensity does not grow. (Actually, I was planning to grow up if I learned a lot of propensity in a virgin state ...!)
★ Fixed ・ BGM is not played after the second time in the 4-sided boss defeat event
★ Corrected ・ The order of the abnormal state names in the gallery is incorrect in the English version.
★ Fixed ・ There is a possibility that you will be addicted to the two-sided boss defeat event.
★ Corrected ・ When defeated, it becomes pitch black and cannot proceed
★ FIXED ・ There is no low-grade Incubus A in the arena custom mode.
★ Fixed ・ MP8 and above are not displayed

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
★ Corrected ・ The virginity of propensity does not grow. (Actually, I was planning to grow up if I learned a lot of propensity in a virgin state ...!)
so what does verginity do exactly? you can level it to 3 and lose it. is it a wall for fetishes? or is that all.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Currently only on the 4th Boss.
In the previous version, you could do it forever, but the punch animation was still without breasts, even in busty form. On this engine (at least in this game), unfortunately, a separate animation must be done for each character form. That is, if you create 1 new model, you will have to make 10+ animations for it for combat and another 30+ for sex.
The author may not want to bother.
Or the author will have to find a way to scale the breasts and ass to fit the model, as is done with the color of the clothes. Which is extremely unlikely.
The future belongs to Unity and the unreal engine 5. There, these functions are native.
Do not worry over the next 10-30 years, everything will be as you want.
Be happy)))

Reactions: Tony0 and Beats9821

MatteoRenzi

Mar 28, 2018
There's a hidden sign in debug room: "if you complete mission 10 in the arena on HELL difficulty, then... "
Anyone know what it is?
I'm in debug room and did all the missions on hell difficulty, but i can't find this hidden sign nor see anything new
Nevermind, just found out it's just a new familiar that gives rainbow color palette

krakjen

Aug 21, 2017
Go back a few post, you can have abilities slots from the lobby (requires various double jump to the right) but most of them you can get em from the arena.
I did get the sixth one from the lobby, but I didn't know you could get more from the arena.
Thanks !

Mattlau04

Aug 22, 2020
Go back a few post, you can have abilities slots from the lobby (requires various double jump to the right) but most of them you can get em from the arena.
Huh, i had no idea there was one in the lobby
Is 8 the max amount?

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes