Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
I feel like i waited for years for this (i didn't count) probably my top 1 or 2 r18 game, after all the hiatus and pseudo cancelled states it's finally here, thanks to the developer and his godlike fetish for fat ass flat protagonist
feels like it's better than the first one (been a long time so i dont remember)
and overall it's a way hornier game, mainly because 80% of the enemies are males while the first game only had like 2 penetration scenes, i hope the devs continues to update this or add content, would be great since game still short but perfect nontheless. (also the shotas got removed right? im not under some crazy mandela effect from the demo or it was the first game?)
I'm surprised the boss is just basically the last game's boss, she literally ONLY gives a kiss scene and has NO custom death screen like the other bosses do, is this a meme or you guys think game was rushed? futanari would have been great, the thug game over has a lot more to it than the rest, the dev probably has a insane fetish for it.
Kisses and ass fondling are around the best, still, but the game REALLY pushes on the masoquism or shaming stuff more than the rest, but i think the love (or rather fake love) events from kissing or being flirted are really erotic, makes me miss the lab rat game over from the first game with the other girl.
I still can't tell if this game is a achievement collector or these fetishes you get actually can be useful overall, like theres some fetishes that only 1 type of enemy can give and this was confusing for awhile lol it gives implication it could be used for many or enemies could do different things, like the love and "likes being hit on" ones it has a lengthy progress i would imagine it leads to something or i just missed it, anyone tells me if i'm wrong.
game ends up being simple overall and that's alright but final boss is kinda really meh

xellos616

May 5, 2020
It would be nice if the author returned everything that was in the old game except for the old leveling system
1) Leave what you liked from the old
2) Remove what you don't like
3) Add new
4) Sometimes you can do almost nothing at all, but just upgrade the graphics as was made in the Age of Empires 4
here is the key to a successful product

I hope that the next game would be on Unreal engine 5 or Unity 2021 LTS or higher.

Oct 8, 2019
so what's the strat for dealing with mission 10 on hell difficulty? i'm parrying attacks and using potions to heal, but all i can do is whittle her health bar down a centimeter at a time. is it just a tedious test of endurance or have i missed something?
To add to the other advice you got (which is solid), you can also buy the mana potions in the shop to refresh and stunlock her. I didn't personally use the guns for it since I got annoyed with her killing me mid shotgun attack too many times. The combo I used was 5 down attacks in scythe, pop a new scythe transform immediately after 5th attack, repeat. If you're quick you can get in the mana potions between the down attacks. I brought 4 mana pots and it was enough to stunlock her for maybe a bit under 1/3 of her hp. It's not perfectly consistent but you only need to win once.

Another thing I'd emphasize, you normally can't block the spheres because they'll outlast the perfect block frames and carry you across the arena ending your life. What you can do is to perfect block the first hit or two then use the mana it gets you to transform. The transform i-frames save you from the rest of the attack. You are also free to just block the sphere if your back is to the wall since when it doesn't carry you you have enough block frames. You can also dodge the spheres with the down attack in scythe mode.

Spam the hell out of scythe down when you're moving around in general, it makes you dodge most attacks when you cross her up and does decent armor damage. Learn to recognize the left then right sword attacks, they're very parryable if you aren't on the wall for the startup. If you get knocked up, use the transform i-frames to dodge the follow up attack in the air. You can start the fight in scythe mode if you transform in the arena lobby. I used that, then when loading in immediately hit her with the aerial scythe attack. You can delay her fall and if you're efficient have her first armor bar down a third before she hits the ground. Also important to remember that you get more damage if you transform consecutively (the white aura behind you). If you're playing well you can parry attacks intentionally for the mana and only take some chip damage.

Go into config and switch to the sfw mode. It basically neutralizes her grab attack since it now does 0 but you can still parry it for mana or attack her when she uses it. It's a free way to make the fight a tad easier.

It took me three hours of grinding and I've got reasonable experience with fighting games. Not for the faint of heart, f12 for quick restarts that will preserve your inventory.

quazar

May 30, 2017
I feel like i waited for years for this (i didn't count) probably my top 1 or 2 r18 game, after all the hiatus and pseudo cancelled states it's finally here, thanks to the developer and his godlike fetish for fat ass flat protagonist
feels like it's better than the first one (been a long time so i dont remember)
and overall it's a way hornier game, mainly because 80% of the enemies are males while the first game only had like 2 penetration scenes, i hope the devs continues to update this or add content, would be great since game still short but perfect nontheless. (also the shotas got removed right? im not under some crazy mandela effect from the demo or it was the first game?)
I'm surprised the boss is just basically the last game's boss, she literally ONLY gives a kiss scene and has NO custom death screen like the other bosses do, is this a meme or you guys think game was rushed? futanari would have been great, the thug game over has a lot more to it than the rest, the dev probably has a insane fetish for it.
Kisses and ass fondling are around the best, still, but the game REALLY pushes on the masoquism or shaming stuff more than the rest, but i think the love (or rather fake love) events from kissing or being flirted are really erotic, makes me miss the lab rat game over from the first game with the other girl.
I still can't tell if this game is a achievement collector or these fetishes you get actually can be useful overall, like theres some fetishes that only 1 type of enemy can give and this was confusing for awhile lol it gives implication it could be used for many or enemies could do different things, like the love and "likes being hit on" ones it has a lengthy progress i would imagine it leads to something or i just missed it, anyone tells me if i'm wrong.
game ends up being simple overall and that's alright but final boss is kinda really meh
Well said friend. You're basically stated what i really love about this game. Yeah, i just want to Final Boss got like more scenes like Futa or they having orgies with other dudes. Group sex would be awesome to see in this kind of game.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Final Mission (no abilities succubus boss fight) - Hell difficulty, no items or virginity loss guide:

Noticed the other guides to her are about perfect dodges and slugging it out with her, which require excellent reflexes.

There's an easier (if slow) way.

When the fight starts, go to the top left (the higher one) platform with the spectator enemies. You'll need to occasionally kill them to prevent them grabbing you, but they have VERY slow reaction times, so it isn't a high priority. Sooner or later Succy will come at you by dragging her blades along the ground for a few seconds, then leap up onto the platform. This is the ONLY way she can get up to you. The idea is you transform into scythe mode, use sliding attacks when she gets up to your level, and fall off onto the ground as she gets on the lower platform with the barrier. As you do so you can use the falling whirlwind attack to get in a little extra damage.

Now if she starts shooting energy balls up there you can whack her a few times with the scythe, but as soon as she moves to get off the platform you need to jump up and get back on. When she's down on the ground again, if transform mode ends, kick the wall to restore mana until she moves to get on the platform again. If not, then just use the slide attack method again as she leaps up. Repeat until dead.

Now if you don't have enough transform power, then you can do a normal jump kick down (or simply fall slightly slower) onto the ground when she leaps up, then be prepared to immediately jump up as soon as she moves to get off the platform.

Potential problems are if she starts chaining her teleport blade attack immediately after she gets on the platform, then immediately tries to leap up on the platform when she is on the ground and repeats. You are generally safe if you used the sliding attack, but you are a little slower to get to the ground in normal mode, so you may get hit. If you aren't fast enough to get to the far left when you get on the platform, she may use a shortened form of the dragging blades attack and quickly get on the platform with you. If she's chaining attacks together, you may not have enough reaction time. Thankfully this isn't that common, but if you die it'll probably be due to this.

She may also throw you off by using her teleport grab while on the platform, which looks very similar to the teleport blade attack, causing you to jump up prematurely. Fortunately this is rare, and if you get caught but break out of the grab IMMEDIATELY (use transform) you won't lose kissing virginity.

This process will take a while, and the timing requires some work. To prevent something stupid from killing you, I recommend occasionally saving on the platform as you go. Trust me, it'll still be difficult (and slow) at times, but you won't need to spend another thirty or forty minutes because you pressed down c by accident or you pressed the attack button too many times in normal mode.

Spectrons

Mar 15, 2018
★ Corrected ・ 2 bosses do not appear in the arena.
★ Corrected ・ After taking recovery (icon like a medicine bottle) without winning, all menu abilities flash red
★ Corrected ・ Incorrect text in the description of erotic book enthusiast
★ Corrected ・ One-sided boss defeated Some clothing colors for some events do not apply
Remarks: The trial version is currently 1.17, as it has a relatively small impact on the trial version.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Hell Difficulty Guide
----------------------

This is for everything but the final mission, see my previous post for that. This guide assumes you know the basics. You should be able to finish with no virginities lost, no items used (besides slot unlocker/dresser), and no fetishes beyond what you start with. You will get frustrated, particularly at the beginning and the end, so if normal was difficult don't even try Hell.

General

- Be sure to get the slot unlocker from the store and by using the triple jump on the right wall in the lobby.

- Enemies have better stats, like health, shields, and damage. They are also more aggressive about attacking repeatedly.

- Enemies drop more soul orbs.

- Some tactics are less effective due to stat gain compared to normal. The shotgun in particular, while still helpful against most bosses, is too risky to use against most enemies. The "row" scythe attack, is also less useful due to better shields and health on enemies.

- Down + attack in scythe mode is the most consistently safe attack in Hell mode. The falling whirlwind and standing scythe attacks deal more damage though.

- Get used to grinding orbs, while its technically possible to win without doing so, it will be an absolute nightmare and will definitely require luck when fighting the suction arm and succubus bosses.

- Don't be afraid to save often, or use the give up option (when not being molested).

- Best leveling is the reaper (monkey) mini-stages for the first level, and the reaper mini-stages (black mask guys) for the fourth.

- Spend as little time as possible playing the village level, its filled with aphrodisiacs and getting addicted will make the arm boss more difficult, and he's hard enough as is.

- Some mini-stages are not worth playing, don't bother at all with heart ones, and road ones are only useful to avoid aphrodisiac pools. In general don't play one where you have to fight in a pool. Use the spa mini-stages if needed to get a new selection of stages.

- Rapidly using the jump attack in normal mode can be used as a pseudo-glide, useful on the first boss and avoiding aphrodisiac pools and enemies.

Leveling

- Offense is the best defense. Make sure to get attack up, crit rate, and crit damage skills and focus on leveling them. Bosses may require some defensive abilities, but you still want these three at least.

- Blue blood will help you level faster, so you may want to invest in it first.

- Armor break, shotgun pellet, RP gain, health regen (when changing mode), and hp boost all have uses, mostly when fighting bosses, but RP gain and armor break are useful even on normal enemies for standing scythe use and shielded enemies.

- The rest suck, hp gains on crits, unlike on normal, won't help you as often here. MP is rarely a problem, arousal definitely isn't, the bats take too many slots, time extension is rarely needed, etc.

Bosses

First Boss: Shotgun works well, sometimes even before you break shields. Try to isolate the monkeys with sliding scythe attack. Pistols can sorta work for once if you can lure him against the wall and then get to the other side safely (try air jump attack in normal mode).

Second Boss: Shotgun mostly, try to kill him as quickly as possible and avoid jumping. Can't remember if sliding scythe avoids grab or dash. Blocking works for the dash attack, but you'll usually being firing the shotgun at the wrong time.

Third Boss: Generally you want to use the sliding scythe to get in close and break the shields of both sisters at the same time. After doing so you may want to switch to shotgun.

Fourth Boss: Pain in the ass. You can attack him semi-safely from the platforms, but only if he gets really close and you'll still have to run/dash/jump against the suction attack.

Fifth Boss: You'll need to upgrade your abilities or this will be an incredibly painful fight. 10 is not too much for the main three. HP upgrade and regen are both useful. Sliding scythe is the best overall, but once shields are broken you may want to risk shotgun to get the fight over as quickly as possible.

Arena

- The drops are determined when the last enemy or boss for the round is defeated. You can save (try the spectator platform for safety), then kill the enemy and see what drops. Health regen is particularly helpful if you can get it up to three and beyond. I only went to 100, but if you want to go all the way to 1000, you can use the platform for safety against the enemies and bosses to some extent, especially suction guy and succubus queen. Even 100 though is going to take a while.

Missions

- Pretty straightforward besides the final mission, you may need to swap around abilities though, like RP for the stun lock mission.

- See my previous post above for final mission.

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Uh... So like, is there any way to NOT get raped when inevitably losing in the endless arena? Or am I just gonna have to turn on family-friendly mode? It's not like I mind doing that or anything, it just feels a bit boring, do you know what I mean?
If you give up before you actually get fully defeated, then it lets you leave without getting raped.
So if you know you're gonna lose, you can cut your losses and dip.

Naruleci

Mar 15, 2020
Just finished the game and wow! This was fantastic, even without the lewd stuff the combat is fun too! The first game was great and this is just as good if not better!

Reactions: colorlessblue
4.70 star(s) 58 Votes