shade555

Jan 28, 2021
Guys, I couldn't find this in the thread, but is there a way to permanently change tits size for MC after it being unlocked by 4th boss?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, I couldn't find this in the thread, but is there a way to permanently change tits size for MC after it being unlocked by 4th boss?
This actually is the most consistent question in this thread, but no, you can't, sadly the big tits status and all the others are just for the boss defeat area, after escape they dismiss

DKliger

Sep 28, 2019
does anyone has a screenshoot whit all the possible abilities? i tought i had all off them but when i entered the endless arena i found a few that i did´nt have in the normal game, i´m mostly asking for lewd ones but it would be good to know all of them

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
Eris Dysnomia "Uncensored Patch V1"
View attachment 1906414

the wait is over after I started decensor for 1 week, it's finally done.
Although not beautiful as the original But it's still better than being censored, right?

Download
Mega

How to install
Drag Hanime folder and PicEX folder to your game Data folder
Delete Hanime.wolf and PicEX.wolf or Backup it to somewhere

Can be used in all versions
If you see gitch, please let me know.
View attachment 1908182 Good f*ck and Have fun View attachment 1908181

Is there an uncensored version of this?
here you are.

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Is there a button to make the male cum? or is it just endless sex
There is no button, but you just need to wait. If sex is endless for you, you probably have equipped skill that prohibit climax, it's one of those that you are forced to equip randomly if you are hypnotized. Just go to your abilities, and unequip it.
P.S. There is also a "hypnotized" skill for an instant climax, if you are interested. All hypnotized skills can be equiped and unequiped at any time once you first discovered them, but hypnotic enemies still can force them on you again if hypnosis is successful - just unequip them again.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone have no sound in this game? Different versions all the same.
That's just you. Are you on Windows? Linux? Volume set to 0 in game? In your mixer? Multiple output devices plugged in (headphones, speakers, PS5 controller, etc.)?
My game doesnt have any english text like in the screenshots?
Switch it to English. Middle option in the playable main menu (New Game, Config, Load) or top-right menu in-game.

Reactions: Xiblis

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
How to upgrade the [Virgin] fetish:
Obtain a lot of other fetishes while staying a virgin, and upgrade existing fetishes.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Blanks are seemingly intentional. You ARE missing two, the Golden Scythe and Shield, earned from the post-game Arena.

tomcat411

Mar 10, 2018
Anyone know the total perks you can have quipped at a time? I can have 7 on at once but I feel like I could fit 9.

jack koff

Jun 27, 2020
Blanks are seemingly intentional. You ARE missing two, the Golden Scythe and Shield, earned from the post-game Arena.
I was under the impression those abilities were only available in the arena, may you explain how one would unlock them? (Scythe/Shield)

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes