belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
super glad to know this game is here and will totally get it when I have the time <3 thanks for posting this, I loved Ayura Crisis and am hyped for this one ^_^
Does the main download on the front come with the unCensured patch or is that a seperate download?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
when i download it it says that game.dat is missing, anyone know why? it seems to happend with all links
My guess is that you extracted the files without the proper encoding. Switch name encoding to Japanese when extracting and see how that goes.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
All of pink skills can get from the mind control dude in town.
The pink skill next to duo bats is indeed recieved from the dude in town. Some pink skills are more rare than others, it seems. And the very top one is an event skill.

Reactions: Asahi

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
The pink skill next to duo bats is indeed recieved from the dude in town. Some pink skills are more rare than others, it seems. And the very top one is an event skill.
thanks. here's my copy of eris' skills. the only other skills i'm missing is the two gold skills.
ScreenShot_2022_0713_11_00_20.png
which if i rember right are both arena skills.
EDIT: i now have "masturbation attack"

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
but even before extracting it the file is missing from the .rar :(
I don't have a "game.dat" file in my game's folder in the first place. :unsure: Try changing the game's path to "X:\Games\Eris" and see if that resolves it.This sort of error is usually caused by bad names, if memory serves.

Oct 8, 2019
5th Stage boss, Amelia.

How do u beat her in hell mode. shes crazy
Block more and perfect block frequently to get mana. Abuse the i-frames that you get from transforming to get out of her attack knocking you up. Spamming down attack with the scythe will dodge the spheres. Run the armor break skill and level it, it's probably the best in the game by itself.

Reactions: Pysus and makeitso

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
View attachment 1908823 Send help, i've no clue who the last few is suppose to be
43, 44, and 45 I'm not sure about, and if anybody wants to help us out who has them and tell us how to get it I'd appreciate it.

56 and 57 continue on from Tail wagger. I can't recall completely which sex scenes include it, but the entire chain is about wiggling your hips, so look for scenes that involve her deliberately wiggling her hips around, rather than being acted upon. 94, 95, and 96 are the set that's about liking getting kicked in the crotch, which the werewolf boss from stage 2 does to you. Just let yourself get kicked in the crotch a bunch by him, and you'll get that one. Also I just noticed your still missing 6, just do more scenes involving the mouth to finish that. The lines there are at 15, 30 and 45 for each stage to give you a clue of how close you are to getting it.

I'll do a gallery dive to see if I can remember which scenes will finish 56 and 57 for you. Hopefully some kind soul will do the same for 43-45.

Edit: and I just remembered I don't have 85-87 myself either. How do you get the ?prostitue? chain? (guessing based on the names)

Edit Edit: Well I found 43-45 by accident trying to find 56 and 57. It's a fetish for dick stench, which you can get in the first stage of the Sex Offender's H-animation. I don't know where to find them on the map, I noticed them in the custom battles in the arena, and put one in out of curiosity because I didn't remember seeing any in the map, and low and behold they had some of my missing fetishes. I'm still missing 85-87, and will keep trying to remember how to get 56 and 57 for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: amirulharith2

brine1234567890

Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone, I tried a bit of everything but since day one I have no sound in the game (tried with the sound mixer, the in-game settings and the config board and nothing works.
Could anyone help me out if they have the slightest idea of what's going on?

(For information I'm playing with a controller constantly plugged in and my headset is plugged through the controller
it's having the headphones connected to the controller. need to find an audio jack or smthn

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes