kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
does this at least have less spanking and hitting than the other game? and is it only ugly bastard?

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Above a Damage Tile - ErisDysnomia Ver.1.20 Final (eng)

I dindt check by myself I wait uncensored patch.

Reactions: Typh96

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I'm playing 1.20 but can't seem to find the new enemy. There is definitely a new sign to "spawn debug dog with debug battle" but doesn't seem to do anything.
It should be in the hidden room inside the debug room, according to read me, the one with the sign that tells you about HELL MODE arena secret (you get there by triple jumping above into the right wall).

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Is there a full save of the game of the latest version? I tried using the save from the front page, but some things appear missing.

missing.jpg

Daew

May 16, 2020
The 2 new items "Debug tool dog" and "Debug tool Combat" give you the option to walk around as the game-over version of Eris of Stage 2 (Dog) and 4 (Combatant).

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

amirulharith2

Jul 17, 2018
wonder if the Dev plans to add more animation for the 2 "Costume" since all it does is let you run around in them but when you get downed... its just normal besides the special interactions with specific enemies(Thug & Combatants)

The 2 new items "Debug tool dog" and "Debug tool Combat" give you the option to walk around as the game-over version of Eris of Stage 2 (Dog) and 4 (Combatant).

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
Screenshot 2022-07-23 124219.png
why cant i seem to be able to open the files? when I try to download other games its the same thing. (New laptop acer nitro 5 an 515) When I try to extract terraria and run the game application it just won't open. anyone know a solution??

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
wonder if the Dev plans to add more animation for the 2 "Costume" since all it does is let you run around in them but when you get downed... its just normal besides the special interactions with specific enemies(Thug & Combatants)
Probably not, unless he gets REALLY inspired, given how Ayura handled it.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
4.70 star(s) 58 Votes