Nessabreeder

Oct 23, 2022
I was editing the main images of the game like the sprites and that stuff, but i realized that not all the sprites are able to be edited easily, does anyone know how to acces the other sprites?

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
I was editing the main images of the game like the sprites and that stuff, but i realized that not all the sprites are able to be edited easily, does anyone know how to acces the other sprites?
Depends on what "other spirtes" you mean.
Like, do you have an example of what sprite you don't have?
Also, what are you currently using to get the sprites you do have access to?

Rak_Ivanovich

Aug 23, 2019
View attachment 2256979
Can someone help me unlocking more sex skill or any giude for it?
The first one is Undress, you just need to loose some of your clothes (monkeys, gomlins and old lechers will help you with that)
Third is Masturbate,you need hight arosual and wait, your characte will automatically "use" this skill, and soon you will unlock it
And fourth is Vulnerability, I think you just should loose some times, and you will get a vulnerability, after "Desire of defeat" passive (Sorry for my bad writing, english is not my native language)

Nessabreeder

Oct 23, 2022
Depends on what "other spirtes" you mean.
Like, do you have an example of what sprite you don't have?
Also, what are you currently using to get the sprites you do have access to?
The sprites i cant edit are mainly the basic animations, i can edit all the H scenes but sprites like the default enemy sprite or even the combat sprites are something i haven't found easily on the files, and what i am using for the sprites i have acces to then its really easy, you go to "Data" and in PicEX and Hanime you will find all the H scenes sprites, but thats all.

Ostious

Oct 31, 2022
The sprites i cant edit are mainly the basic animations, i can edit all the H scenes but sprites like the default enemy sprite or even the combat sprites are something i haven't found easily on the files, and what i am using for the sprites i have acces to then its really easy, you go to "Data" and in PicEX and Hanime you will find all the H scenes sprites, but thats all.
The default sprites of the enemies and main character are in the .wolf files "enemy.wolf" and "picture.wolf" respectively, so you just need a program to extract them I used and it worked for me.

Nessabreeder

Oct 23, 2022
Thanks i will
The default sprites of the enemies and main character are in the .wolf files "enemy.wolf" and "picture.wolf" respectively, so you just need a program to extract them I used and it worked for me.
check it out

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
my pc says its a virus an doesnt even let me open it
Put it through if you have concerns. I'm going with "false positive" as well. Some antivirus spooks easily when the executable is not widely scanned into their cloud etc.

coolchick

Mar 22, 2021
is the uncen patch pre-installed or do i have to patch the game myself?

EDIT: nvm its pre-installed.

Aubau

Jul 21, 2022
I'm pretty sure its a false positive as none of the antivirus I have used detected it as a virus.
bro can you do a tut on how to edit the basicdata.wolf please, i tried dxextract and ask me for decrypt key and WRPGE but don t know how to use it and there is no tutorial on it? thanks anticipated

Ostious

Oct 31, 2022
bro can you do a tut on how to edit the basicdata.wolf please, i tried dxextract and ask me for decrypt key and WRPGE but don t know how to use it and there is no tutorial on it? thanks anticipated
Copy the files highlighted in the image from the WRPGE folder to the main game folder then try using to extract the .wolf files in the Data folder then after they're extracted just run Editor.exe should be editable from there, as for how to edit the game my knowledge is minimal.

IH9iRXkwPS.png

ThatsnotveryUwU

Mar 20, 2022
can anyone tell me what this bonus room is?
it seems to have some different battle

View attachment 2289451
There is no new battle , its just a mistake from the translater.
They are actually talking about item to get the doggy effect and another one to get the Big Brest effect. Just go to the wall to the right in the collection room and jump 2 or 3 time, i dont remember well.

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes