xx1182

Feb 26, 2021
This is kind of a weird request, can you tell me which file to modify for modifying text? For example the name of the difficulties, if it's just opening a text file and editing it, even better... Regards.

Ostious

Oct 31, 2022
This is kind of a weird request, can you tell me which file to modify for modifying text? For example the name of the difficulties, if it's just opening a text file and editing it, even better... Regards.
You need Wolf RPG Editor and WolfDec to decompile the .Wolf files then you can edit pretty much everything and editing dialogue is fairly simple.

Editor_2.24Z.png

xx1182

Feb 26, 2021
You need Wolf RPG Editor and WolfDec to decompile the .Wolf files then you can edit pretty much everything and editing dialogue is fairly simple.
Ok listen dude, firstly thanks. Secondly I'm on Linux, yeah I can use wine... All I need is to edit the last difficulty mode to say "love" because I'm religious and it makes me uncomfortable. Regards.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyRelight

Ostious

Oct 31, 2022
Ok listen dude, firstly thanks. Secondly I'm on Linux, yeah I can use wine... All I need is to edit the last difficulty mode to say "love" because I'm religious and it makes me uncomfortable. Regards.
From previous experience I've had using Wine with Japanese software on Linux, I'm doubtful it works. Granted, that was like 6 years ago. Anyway, I took the liberty of editing it, just extract the rar and put the folder in data and delete BasicData.wolf

Reactions: xx1182

xx1182

Feb 26, 2021
From previous experience I've had using Wine with Japanese software on Linux, I'm doubtful it works. Granted, that was like 6 years ago. Anyway, I took the liberty of editing it, just extract the rar and put the folder in data and delete BasicData.wolf
Sorry to bother you again... but after selecting the difficuluty it says "the difficulty was set to ... "(religion) maybe this is a sign.
I know, who am i to ask, who are you, simple people with spare time, like the difficulty dialog says. I'm also very high.
And i know, it would take me 20 minutes, to get the software etc... 20 MINUTES. It would take you merely 2.

If you would accept the quest of editing the text after you select the difficulty, Regards.

Ostious

Oct 31, 2022
Sorry to bother you again... but after selecting the difficuluty it says "the difficulty was set to ... "(religion) maybe this is a sign.
I know, who am i to ask, who are you, simple people with spare time, like the difficulty dialog says. I'm also very high.
And i know, it would take me 20 minutes, to get the software etc... 20 MINUTES. It would take you merely 2.

If you would accept the quest of editing the text after you select the difficulty, Regards.
My bad I missed it fixed it now

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Anyone have a full save for 1.20E?

Beat the game, but hate it when you have to redo the stages to try and unlock the entire gallery. Unless... is there a unlock gallery all button in the extra room?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone have a full save for 1.20E?

Beat the game, but hate it when you have to redo the stages to try and unlock the entire gallery. Unless... is there a unlock gallery all button in the extra room?
I'm pretty sure I remember an unlock all button on one of the signs, yes.

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes