sliph

Dec 9, 2020
i don't know if anyone else has this problem, but i'm mising all the files from the data, hanime and picEX and i can't open the game

Oct 8, 2019
wait, there's another one already in the works?!
Check the previous pages. Dev posted some animations of two characters for a supposed third game here . I was surprised since they seemed pretty burned out. No news since July.

xiimzbibi

Jan 14, 2018
If you download the game from the first page
He has already installed the uncensored patch

If you bought the game from DLsite (yah it cencenred by little pink heart) but you want to install the uncensored patch
You can download the patch from page 20

Once you have installed the uncensored patch your data folder will look like this

(so where are Hanime.wolf and PicEX.wolf? I don't know.. did you back it up somewhere? or deleted them already?)

qq.png

Bloo Bun

May 9, 2022
Does anyone else have the issue where no sound plays? I can't seem to find any other mention of it, but even after checking all my devices and volumes this game is the only one that just has no sound.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone else have the issue where no sound plays? I can't seem to find any other mention of it, but even after checking all my devices and volumes this game is the only one that just has no sound.
Try disconnecting or disabling all sound devices bar one before starting the game. Headphones, controller speakers, monitor out, etc. The PS5 controller is a sneaky one.

Bloo Bun

May 9, 2022
Try disconnecting or disabling all sound devices bar one before starting the game. Headphones, controller speakers, monitor out, etc. The PS5 controller is a sneaky one.
That was it, the controller was the problem. Weird how it only affected this game and nothing else, but oh well. Thank you!

Reactions: makeitso
4.70 star(s) 58 Votes