ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I just figured it out, I didn't realize the game automatically replaces your equipped abilities. missing something, as suspected.
Ah, yeah, some game overs or hypnotist visits can change your abilities to make combat difficult/impossible depending on which are equipped. If you don't notice that can definitely seem like it's impossible to progress.

The nice thing though, is that you can reequip them yourself later to have fun playing the corrupted sex pet.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
just an FYI, work has already started on the 3rd game (not yet named), this time with TWO protagonists

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw, that second one is a futa
Would be nice to see more enemy variety, but also multi enemy scenes. At the very least it seems he's going this route because he knows his fans have probably been disappointed that Eris' big breasts gained in Game Over Part 4, didn't come as a sort of thing you can get rid of at any time like many would've liked for Ayura Crisis when you lose a boss fight that puts you in a similar scenario.

Reactions: ZX7H

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
whew love this game, but trying to finish that last mission in hell difficulty is a major problem. any suggestions? What does it even unlock anyway?

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to edit the game to make it easier to get caught while playing properly? I find that unless you're actually trying to get caught you dont really see any events which i find a little disappointing. I was thinking of maybe reducing the stun threshold to get knocked down but im not sure how I would do that

fishwater33

Oct 9, 2022
Game is really fun and the gameplay was kinda addicting, Only wish you could more easily jump during combos and keep the huge breast enhancement (tho I understand that would be a lot of extra work)

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to edit the game to make it easier to get caught while playing properly? I find that unless you're actually trying to get caught you dont really see any events which i find a little disappointing. I was thinking of maybe reducing the stun threshold to get knocked down but im not sure how I would do that
Loosing to the first boss, the guy with the Monkey, can teach you the skill Plead which helps you with that
Also using the 'give up' option a lot teaches Vulnerability which drops you to 1 hp
As for actually editing the game im not sure sorry.

starlightlullaby

Aug 11, 2020
I can't remember exactly how you obtain it, it's been a while since I've played, but there is an ABILITY that makes it so anytime you're struck by or touch an enemy it immediately enters sexual action.

I think it might be forcefully taught by the Female Trainer Robot that appears late in the game. It gives you a lot of forced debuffs and abilities that you can turn on/off. Just watch out because it has a pretty nasty one that will instantly make you game over if you get creampied by any mob.

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes