Br9000

Mar 29, 2018
In Ayura Crisis that was just the worst combo attack, but here... it's the only one!
If you attack with no directional inputs the first hit of the combo is a knee followed by a high kick into a wheel that leaves you in the air if you press down or right or left she starts with kick instead and follows with a kick midair Don't get me wrong end of the day they both end with you in the air but they are different.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
I mean for what the game wants to do the combat works just fine, enemies arent that hard expect on the really hard modes. This game wants you to get through it easily so you can get to the rest of the H-content, but if you wanna lose you can.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Hey yo is anyone else getting a severe risk trojan from the mega, gofile and workupload links? Seem pretty fucked, No idea about the other 2 sites since I don't use them.

Seems strange since when this first came out I never got a warning at all, but now wanting to play it again it seems to have invested the links.

Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml is what my windows is stating.

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hey yo is anyone else getting a severe risk trojan from the mega, gofile and workupload links? Seem pretty fucked, No idea about the other 2 sites since I don't use them.

Seems strange since when this first came out I never got a warning at all, but now wanting to play it again it seems to have invested the links.

Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml is what my windows is stating.
False positive.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
How do you train virgin fetish? I've had it as my favorite for a while but never managed to get it to level up

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
is there a guide for this game anywhere? I must be missing something, engaging in the h content makes the game literally impossible to play, is there something obvious I'm missing here? Even if I jump in a healing pool, as soon as I leave it im instantly aroused and barely able to move. I even got stuck on one level because I couldn't jump and couldn't change stance.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
is there a guide for this game anywhere? I must be missing something, engaging in the h content makes the game literally impossible to play, is there something obvious I'm missing here? Even if I jump in a healing pool, as soon as I leave it im instantly aroused and barely able to move. I even got stuck on one level because I couldn't jump and couldn't change stance.
Have you tried looking at your abilites menu at all? And guide? Its straight forward as you can get, go through level, beat boss at end. There really is no divergent path.

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
Have you tried looking at your abilites menu at all? And guide? Its straight forward as you can get, go through level, beat boss at end. There really is no divergent path.
I've got the basic gyst of the game and the controls down, I went through the tutorials, I've leveled up a couple abilities, but it seems like the point of the game is just to rush through it and avoid getting hit (and subsequently avoid the h content). there's got to be something im missing.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
I've got the basic gyst of the game and the controls down, I went through the tutorials, I've leveled up a couple abilities, but it seems like the point of the game is just to rush through it and avoid getting hit (and subsequently avoid the h content). there's got to be something im missing.
Not really. Beating final boss gets you the gallery, and losing to foes just makes to start the room over. You can pick whatever room you wanna start at as long as you made it to that room.

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
Not really. Beating final boss gets you the gallery, and losing to foes just makes to start the room over. You can pick whatever room you wanna start at as long as you made it to that room.
I just figured it out, I didn't realize the game automatically replaces your equipped abilities. missing something, as suspected.

Reactions: colorlessblue
4.70 star(s) 58 Votes