Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
From what I understood... isn't the dev planning for the game to basically have 2 characters? One his typical sort of big butt girl, the other a big boobed, small dicked futa? At least, that's what I got from sweeting through their twitter and ci-en.

Gamerssss123

Mar 29, 2023
From what I understood... isn't the dev planning for the game to basically have 2 characters? One his typical sort of big butt girl, the other a big boobed, small dicked futa? At least, that's what I got from sweeting through their twitter and ci-en.
where did you get that information from?

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
wait what. is there anything new on this steam release or just the same?
I haven't played the game myself, not really my cup of tea, but from what I understand by sifting through the thread, the game is already translated and an uncensor patch exists for it as well. If that's the case, Kagura's version doesn't really bring anything new to the table, aside from a different take on the localization. Well, unless their uncensored version is somehow different, if the person who devised the patch had to redraw the assets instead of removing some kind of filter that was put in place by the dev. But I think those pertain mostly to Unity games?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Now I wonder if I should download this version and apply the patch or wait on someone uploading the new Kagura version... Not sure how different they will be.

Reactions: spokkimax

Gamerssss123

Mar 29, 2023
Now I wonder if I should download this version and apply the patch or wait on someone uploading the new Kagura version... Not sure how different they will be.
I played it the new kagura version. There are some new kinks you can add at the start, but thats basically it. I didn't pay much attention to the new translation tho

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I played it the new kagura version. There are some new kinks you can add at the start, but thats basically it. I didn't pay much attention to the new translation tho
Interesting.
Can you please share it with us in order for everybody to be able to look at the new things Kagura Games added ?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 58 Votes